Have you had your bike out yet this year?

Casper

Have you had your bike out yet this year?   

58 members have voted

1. 1. Have you had your bike out yet this year?

• Yes
    • No

Yessir!

Nice long ride the other day, was a great day overall. Got new gloves from sport tour, washed the bike, cleaned and waxed chain, need to

tighten it a bit before next ride.

I'm ready for some damn consistent weather..... kinda unheard of in this great state...

I did 300 miles to Columbus and back on Sunday. That was a chilly ride.

I have only put 55 miles on the Trek, though. Looking to put down a solid 60-75 miles this Sunday. I'm shooting for 150-200 per week this season. Gotta' get skinny. :)

You rode to Columbus and didn't call me!? :(

Yup.  Not a ton of miles but cruised for a few hours.  Spooned a fresh Tourance on the front just a few days ago.  Gotta change the oil and filter and refresh the brake fluid and then bleed the front/rear calipers.  What with the new chain and sprockets and fork rebuild (new RT springs and Gold valves) over the past winter, the Wee should be good to go for the season!!!

Haven't been out yet. Roads have been so shitty around here. Need to get mine out for a shakedown ride. Just need to do some suspension setup as this will be my first season with the new bike.

Edited by Wolfman1

I removed the cover, rolled it back in the garage and snapped some pics for the potential trade I've got in the works, but no actual riding.

The photo shoot reminded me how much I like the tubby girl though.  Maybe I'll just keep her and pass.  We'll see.  I'm getting motorcycle ADD, approaching Hoblick and TPoppa levels :p