Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2016

Casper

Does anyone know of any roads in the Tail of the Dragon area that are great rides but might not be well known or any roads you consider must rides in the area?

I'm planning on hitting up in no particular order:

Dragon, Cherohala, Blue Ridge, Moonshiner 28, Wayah Rd, Forest Rd 711, Road to nowhere, and maybe check out Bridal Veil Falls. 

Anything I'm missing that you know of? 

2 hours ago, cOoTeR said:

Does anyone know of any roads in the Tail of the Dragon area that are great rides but might not be well known or any roads you consider must rides in the area?

Dragon, Cherohala, Blue Ridge, Moonshiner 28, Wayah Rd, Forest Rd 711, Road to nowhere, and maybe check out Bridal Veil Falls. 

Warwoman

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, snot said:

Blood mountain

I found woman on the map. Is the good section from 28 to Clayton GA? 

I couldn't find route details on blood mountain. Whats the best route there and what is the area to ride? 

3 hours ago, Casper said:

Warwoman

• Upvote 1

Www.sixgap.com

1 hour ago, cOoTeR said:

I couldn't find route details on blood mountain. Whats the best route there and what is the area to ride? 

It's south of Blairsville GA.  Rt180/Rt19

Edited by Hellmutt

1 hour ago, cOoTeR said:

I found woman on the map. Is the good section from 28 to Clayton GA?

Yea that's a pretty good section. Not sure if it's THE section but I've been on it a few times. Has a gas station at the end in Clayton we always stopped at too that was perfect timing stop from Fontana

Just now, Isaac's Papa said:

Stop buying stupid camera bullshit and get something actually useful. You fuckin squid. 

I'm done buying camera stuffs. Next thing I buy, if I decide to, will be the helibars. So long as you help me throw em on ;). Pretty sure I've dumped what my bike is worth, into my bike this season LOL.

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

Funny, the VFR in my garage has them too.It's like the previous owner actually rode it a lot or something. :dunno:

best part of this statement is that I bought the bike with 1800 miles and the original owner put them on :lol: 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Casper said:

https://m.facebook.com/events/127541104285465?notif_t=plan_edited&notif_id=1464183026241594&ref=m_notif

The fiddies race was moved. Not at Tail of the Dragon anymore. :( 

Woulda been cool to watch. I wanted to rent a 50 and race with them hahaha.

• Tonik unpinned this topic