Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2016

Casper

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

But bars, liqour in restaurants...hell restaurants period. All within crawling distance.

you don't need bars, liquor in restaurants or even restaurants period if you roll like the group formally known as The Fatty Cabin. You haven't lived until you've eaten IP's bbq pizza after several captain and cokes

plus the only food places that matter are far away from either Fontana or your spot

Edited by Bad324

3 hours ago, max power said:

So is anyone at all from Central Ohio trailering to deals gap?

2 hours ago, max power said:

Or looking for a trailer spot?

Trailer thread is dead

Somebody hook max up with a lift to the Gap already.  If my trailer could hold a 3rd bike, I'd try and help ya out

21 minutes ago, Hellmutt said:

Somebody hook max up with a lift to the Gap already.  If my trailer could hold a 3rd bike, I'd try and help ya out

He has a large trailer. Just no truck to pull it with. 

7 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

That would solve the problem rather simply. Maybe he didn't think about that? Have her drive a borrowed car while he takes the truck/trailer. 

If he lived near lakewood I'd let his wife use my accord if that meant I had a spot on his trailer back haha.

On 5/25/2016 at 10:37 AM, max power said:

Or looking for a trailer spot?

Trailer thread is dead

I only have two rails on the trailer and I can't pull a large trailer. Dan was going down with me on the other spot. If you find a truck though I will help fill your trailer?

• Upvote 1

I'll be back in the Gap area again tommorow, in the truck this time. Stopping for a night on the way home from Florida to let the kids see some of the sights and waterfalls of the area.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Howabusa said:

How many are going? Looks like a small number, 20?

Not to mention we have a secret plan to just show up in the morning and make the train bigger to make the hate engine fume. 

• Upvote 1

• Tonik unpinned this topic