Deals Gap 10-10 to 10-14

2talltim

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had to order new rotors for the bike. The new pads I put on just amplified the shaking I had. I tried cleaning the bobbins and all that and it did no good. The stock rotors on C14 are know to warp, at least I got 36k miles out of these most people change them long before that. I got the EBC full floaters for a decent deal on flea bay will be here mid next week.

Edited by 2talltim

Found a nice pant/bib at billy bob world today...struck out on a jacket but I found a few I may be able to order in a larger size. Pretty good chance I'm in. I'll prolly jut get a room at the microtel and ride down on Saturday. What time are you guys leaving Saturday? I can plan on meeting up with you on your way through Cinci.

Found a nice pant/bib at billy bob world today...struck out on a jacket but I found a few I may be able to order in a larger size. Pretty good chance I'm in. I'll prolly jut get a room at the microtel and ride down on Saturday. What time are you guys leaving Saturday? I can plan on meeting up with you on your way through Cinci.

Danimal and I are going through Friday night, staying in Lexington.  If you want to hop down there early Saturday you can go with us. Like say 8 or 8:30. Going to zig zag through Custer Falls Park and then hit 116/Devils Triangle on the way.  About 7.5 hours give or take.

https://goo.gl/maps/fk2KZFn9RbB2

Book your room at the Microtel as soon as you can. It is filling up, just make sure you get a cancelable rate in case you bail.  Earlier in the thread is a code from Tim for 20 percent off.

Edited by Tonik

Booked a room at the Microtel...FYI - I got a better discount through AAA.

Yea, me too. But don't tell Tim. He is really proud of his rate. Glad you are joining in.

Don't see how, AAA is 10% off and my rate is 20% off...but what ever it's only money right.

My son and I just returned home fom a weekend trip to the Flight 93 Memorial. That place was a incredible emotional Rollercoaster for me. Never in one place almost all at the same time have I felt proud, had a good cry, scared and a little bit of happiness too.

It was a great weekend ride of 531 miles 2up with my boy and now it's time to get geared up for this trip.

eed5e22401e10df106e82ba67b25ae65.jpg

4d371007630bb635319bae03081b5044.jpg

f057b0d61fdaa6d865ff2712d7cff0ff.jpg

864b734f9d42705d7c006cb5e43633a8.jpg

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 1

Myself and 3 friends, from Cleveland, are going to be there the 10th thru 14th. Staying at www.dragonsrestcabins.com

How can we recognize you?

I'm on the #48 Yamaha. We've also got a new 636, a 675 and an FZ1 ... FC86DD8A-892E-4F90-824F-64138C9F6798_zps

Myself and 3 friends, from Cleveland, are going to be there the 10th thru 14th. Staying at www.dragonsrestcabins.com

How can we recognize you?

We should have a meet and greet maybe Sunday morning somewhere in Robbinsville, like at a fast food breakfast place.  Or at Tim's cabin Saturday night.