POSTPONED TO RAINDATE!!! unOFFICIAL FALL 2016 EPIC RIDE - SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 11, 2016

DerekClouser

Group You'd like to Ride in  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Please select the group you want to ride in

• Fast
    • MED-Fast
    • MED
    • MED-Slow
    • Slow
    • I'd LEAD the group I selected
    • I'd SWEEP the group I selected
    • Tonik's Hate Group

5 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

I'm officially a maybe at this point. I'm working a double shift tonight (2:30pm-7:00am). That is why I was out for Saturday. Sunday may be doeable, if I don't convince myself that my time is better spent riding solo into WV/VA. Not that I don't love all of you misfits, but sometimes you just need 600 miles of mountain roads at speed to recalibrate the senses. 

I'll know more after I wake up Saturday afternoon. Lol

Pauly if you plan to ride down Sunday to the epic ride, lets go together?  , as of now my plan to ride down tomorrow looks like shit bombed, weather looks like changed from clouds to sprinkles to rain to thunderstorm to even tornado. Them weather gawds are testing and teasing. Won't ride down if half the day is Rainy :( 

4 hours ago, max power said:

Is there a better map of the route?  The link doesn't work for me. 

Max trying that link from pc will help, mobile/ tablets sometimes gives you trouble. 

7 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

:microwave:

Hahaha if Sunday was gonna be rainy as well I would have literally did that 

2 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

I won't be attending, @NinjaDoc. I'm going to get lost in the woods tomorrow. You're welcome to join me if you think you can keep up. Better bring something more capable than that baby Suzuki if you want some of this action. 

I wish Pauly,but I already left early morning - 350 miles down, man it hot and humid as timmys microwave.  And this is coming from a guy who lived near equator for entire life :) the roads down here are awesome. Took a part of the 78 in epic route, new pavement and simply amazing. Some of these roads are easily Comparable to any roads we get down in gap area. And on the strom, Baby Suzuki is more than enough for me it seems. Already going faster than I could and should, I don't deserve a freaking sports bike :( . Ride and speed safe Pauly and Jim. 

See the the rest of the OR folks tomorrow, very beautiful day and excellent roads waiting for you peeps

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, motocat12 said:

What stuff/sizes you need? Garage sale up the road is fire sale downsizing mesh jackets/pants/ helmet.

I usually wear medium items, and I need a jacket and pants. Have everything else.

However I just remembered I don't have registration or insurance for the bike yet.

So, that in itself will be a no go. Thanks for the idea though.

2 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

I wish Pauly,but I already left early morning - 350 miles down, man it hot and humid as timmys microwave.  And this is coming from a guy who lived near equator for entire life :) the roads down here are awesome. Took a part of the 78 in epic route, new pavement and simply amazing. Some of these roads are easily Comparable to any roads we get down in gap area. And on the strom, Baby Suzuki is more than enough for me it seems. Already going faster than I could and should, I don't deserve a freaking sports bike :( . Ride and speed safe Pauly and Jim. 

See the the rest of the OR folks tomorrow, very beautiful day and excellent roads waiting for you peeps

Where are you staying?  I'm not far and Marlboro man is staying at the fishing shack in Beverly tonight. 

• Casper unpinned this topic