Fall Gap Trip 2016

Tonik

13 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Was feeling a little blue that I wasn't on this ride. This last page certainly helped alleviate any sads. You boys are nasty. 

Have a safe, fast and memorable ride. :) 

Your one of the few that is always there in spirit, because we always talk smack about you. :lol: Seriously though I think a few of us are bummed that you can't go, we love your skinny, hipster stoner ass.

Edited by 2talltim

11 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Was feeling a little blue that I wasn't on this ride.

1 minute ago, TimTheAzn said:

I've been feeling that way too, hence why I keep poking my head in this thread.

Well get packing you nitwits.  You both can share a room. You think you feel blue now, wait till we start posting pics and tales of our shenanigans. It's going to be a long winter.

1 minute ago, Tonik said:

Well get packing you nitwits.  You both can share a room. You think you feel blue now, wait till we start posting pics and tales of our shenanigans. It's going to be a long winter.

I am on call until sunday. Also my bike isnt prepared for a long trip. Need an oil change, new tires, and a new rear sprocket. Damn aluminum sprockets. 

33 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

Why do people buy those? What are you saving? Like maybe 3 lbs.?

32 minutes ago, Tonik said:

It's a track whore thing. You wouldn't understand. Nobody does, except track whores.

No, I just didnt realize that was the model sprocket that I was sent. I would've preferred steel. 

5 hours ago, Danimal said:

Sorry old man. Only those joining us are allowed to post their Dragon pics. 

Timmy, you're the mean one. You need to delete Jerrys post 

Dude. That was harsh. I thought we were tight. Just for that moving pictures. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

Kind of amusing watching all the peeps not going trying to relive their past trips in this thread with their pics and not feel bad for not going on this one.

Why I don't take many pics or any videos on my trips, gives me an excuse to go back over and over again.

Last min MOD to the bike, been wanting to do it for a while. The C14's bags are known to vibrate loose if not fully seated on the hangers and fall off going down the road. I usually check and tripe check that they are secure but one of the things you can do is drill holes into one of the mounting points and pin them. So I did. Have some temp bolts in the holess right now and I'll pick some pins up later.

• Tonik unpinned this topic