Fall Gap Trip 2016

Tonik

On 10/6/2016 at 2:39 PM, JustinNck1 said:

Well my Samsung is still in Texas getting repaired. It better get back here before the trip or I will be rocking an Iphone 4s POS.

Keep me posted, I got a burner LG G3 we can load Sygic up on, dl the maps and routes via wifi and you can put your Sygic account on it.

2 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Keep me posted, I got a burner LG G3 we can load Sygic up on, dl the maps and routes via wifi and you can put your Sygic account on it.

Right now, expected delivery date is Thursday. They told me it has been repaired, waiting for QC (Should be done by Tuesday), then a 2 day ship. My luck with electronics is not going too well. TV repair is being scheduled now... 

I got Sygic on the Iphone, but right now I wouldn't feel comfortable leading a group with it. My android version is the Pro with turn-by-turn. The iphone is on free version and the screen is so tiny, its hard to read.

Just now, JustinNck1 said:

I got Sygic on the Iphone, but right now I wouldn't feel comfortable leading a group with it. My android version is the Pro with turn-by-turn. The iphone is on free version and the screen is so tiny, its hard to read.

Sygic on the Iphone sucks, like Iphones suck.  Can't import custom routes, it would be good for getting you from lost to a specific point like the hotel that night but that is about it.

Just now, Tonik said:

Sygic on the Iphone sucks, like Iphones suck.  Can't import custom routes, it would be good for getting you from lost to a specific point like the hotel that night but that is about it.

I also still carry a paper map for WV, plus I got butler maps I can bring with me in case.

2 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

What time you guys planning on leaving Parkersburg Saturday morning?

Route down is 4:15 Google time.  So I figure 3:45 plus a stop, need to be there by noon.  7 AM kickstands up.

2 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Route down is 4:15 Google time.  So I figure 3:45 plus a stop, need to be there by noon.  7 AM kickstands up.

Do you have a clicky link for the Saturday morning purposed route?

• Upvote 1

Ohhh, that's the fun part of 77 I always wished I was on my bike for every time I drove down to Savannah...

I'll be taking 16 into town the day before anywho. Good luck buckaroos. 

Edited by what

Tonik, if you're taking 83 south out of Millersburg, check to make sure the road construction / closure just south of 93 isn't still there.  We were on our way to the Muskie Bucket on 83 this past Tuesday and had to detour down 93 because 83 was closed.

• Upvote 1

• Tonik unpinned this topic