Fall Gap Trip 2016

Tonik

4 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Jesus I would think you of all people could get a doctor's note that you are sick and need rest for a few days.

doctor note goes to a more older experienced senior professor like doctor who is my employer :(

16 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

Speaking of which, I'm calling off work Monday and Tuesday, could I get a note from @NinjaDoc to cover me?

I will refuse since I am very jealous of this whole trip :)

or I will let @jbot  write one and sign it, that will embarrass you at work forever. I can imagine it being something like this, sight of sheeps causing priapism or bowel bladder incontinence when lifting small weights like a pen. etc

but honestly it wont work, since @Tonik will probably send the screen shot of this thread to your employer.

:trollface:

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, what said:

Oh yeah, I know this very well. It's hard for me to sleep the night before a trip... hell, I only got 2 hours of sleep the night before the last track day. 

That was because you knew you were gonna see me the next morning dont lie.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

Done...had no issues and Apple has corrected the issue. At least it didn't catch fire.

31 days gang.  Time to double check tires, brakes and so on.  I am debating if I put on new front brakes before I leave, or do it in a hotel parking lot down there like I usually do.

Edited by Tonik

Busy week this week, installing new storm door, new window screens in the whole house, helping my dad paint his bed room and new carpet. Wife is having another surgery Friday and wont be home till probably Sunday. So the bike maintenance will have to wait till next week or weekend.

PTO request submitted, expecting favorable response. 

Triumph should be good to go, will be looking for a cheap-ish tailbag solution that works with my high-mount exhaust that fits all the spare batteries. 

Edited by what
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Tonik said:

31 days gang.  Time to double check tires, brakes and so on.  I am debating if I put on new front brakes before I leave, or do it in a hotel parking lot down there like I usually do.

Just ordered new tires and an aftermarket seat. Not sure the rear needs replaced again but the original front is nearly to the wear bars. Figure the Seat Concepts seat has to be better than the stock 2x4.

On 9/13/2016 at 3:18 PM, NinjaDoc said:

but honestly it wont work, since @Tonik will probably send the screen shot of this thread to your employer.

On 9/13/2016 at 4:13 PM, ScubaCinci said:

pwned! :lol:

20 hours ago, 2talltim said:

:lol: Holy crap you literally made me spit my lunch all over the key board  :lol::lol::lol::lol: 

Send?  You guys don't think big enough.

tim.jpg

• Upvote 2

• Tonik unpinned this topic