Whats your skill?

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant fix cars, but I can sell them. I've got a decent network built up with some pre-owned sales managers in the columbus area. I run the pre-owned dept at a local Nissan dealership. If you are looking, I can help you find it or know someone who can.

Later,

Jason

no real true skills, but if ya ever need an extra hand, I'm in. I like to learn new things and would love to help more around automotive stuff. I got a certificate for networking computers, small electronics, and other computer defined things.

I also have an associates degree from WyoTech in automotive technology and in business management.

I know a good bit but far from enough to do everything. I'm 100% willing to help out anywhere I can though.

1st and foremost, I'm a pipe layer

I'm also pretty good with computer networking, carperntery, drinking allot of booze then making fun of everyone that's puking, farting, basically anything that costs money that I'm too cheap to pay for, I'll learn how to be good at...

oh, but my best skill that I have.... making women run the other direction. j/k

things I'm really bad at would be growing hair :D

i have degrees in CAD, CAM and architectural drafting. (in carspeak, that means "yes, if you give me all the specs, i can turn a custom cam for your car") i know quite a bit about cellular technology, and trends in the market.

also, i am a first rate forward observer. so, if you even need somone to call for artillery to cover your retreat, im probably your guy.

I build networks, more specifically IPVPN networks. If it says Cisco on the box, I can probably get it to do what you want. I am pretty good with a big-block chevy and mechanical fuel injection systems. My dad/grandpa are/were carpenters to I have been known to build various buildings. If you need a fish caught, I can do that too. I also have been known to dive from time to time.

Guest mudbutt
I was a 12v tech (car audio video installation) for 3 or so years and did it on my own long before and after that. did some fiberglass but anymore just about any installer worth their salt can do it better than I. General automotive I am fairly handy with. I was a professional tech for a year or so and I guess you could say I am now. I am fairly efi savy. I have "played" with various factory editors and piggybacks for years and recently got into standalones. Also been through efi101. My most current venture (forced fab) has forced me to utalize everything that I have aquired over the years and also learn metal fab. I currently can not weld that great(id use it on my own car, but not a customer's) but luckily I have guys working for/with me that can take care of the controlled melting.

Garage engineering. Im a McGuyver of sorts... I can take a bunch of parts that arent really made for eachother and make something cool out of it.

Custom design of engine parts includeing block guards, oil squirter systems, hot and cold manifolds, intakes, and custom engine builds.

Im also an expert in the field of J-bodies and GM LD9's. If you need work on one, or want to do something freaky to one, im the guy to see.

I

I've got 30 yrs invested in the retail car b/z. My specialty is the "financing" part of the b/z. As a previous banker I understand most of the facets in consumer lending - Its just what I do - & I don't know how to "fix" anything, but my sons do!!!

I work on all kinds of military vehicles and equipment I am pretty good with GM Diesels (6.2's 6.5's). I am pretty efficient changing tires too, and not your common everyday tires, mostly bigger tires that you see on Semi's, trailers, R-11 Refuelers (my favorite) and just about any CE type equipment, loaders, graters, dozers, and even the fire trucks. If it had rubber tires (regardless of rim type) I can change it.

I've got 30 yrs invested in the retail car b/z. My specialty is the "financing" part of the b/z. As a previous banker I understand most of the facets in consumer lending - Its just what I do - & I don't know how to "fix" anything, but my sons do!!!

for real. you guys ever going to get a gto out there for me?

I'ma hustler, you need it I got it, I don't got it I can get it.

Weed

Coke

Crack

Ex

Guns

Whatever else you need, Weed ranging from 25$ a blunt to 80$ an ounce depends on what you like.

O-k-k-k Kay ;) Lol