What do you do?

Guest kdmshrk

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about hookin a girl up with an internship after graduation :D haha

Sure - you can call me anytime. However, if you expect me to listen, then it'll be $250/hr with a retainer of $2500. :)

• 2 weeks later...

IT, well definitions of IT have changed over the years so I will explain what I do in detail.

I tell Cisco routers and switches what to do and they do it. Also I tell Aruba access points and controllers what to do. Then I go tell Verizon Business employees how to tell the Cisco and Aruba equipment what to do. Basically I am telling people or things what to do all day.

IT, well definitions of IT have changed over the years so I will explain what I do in detail.

I tell Cisco routers and switches what to do and they do it. Also I tell Aruba access points and controllers what to do. Then I go tell Verizon Business employees how to tell the Cisco and Aruba equipment what to do. Basically I am telling people or things what to do all day.

Funny, I only ever see you walking around eating out of a big bag of M&Ms....

I suppose you are telling the M&Ms what to do, they ignore you, so you eat them to show them who's boss?

;)

Well, I guess spending your entire day rerouting your dual-sequential turbos fuel map is considered networking, it really isn't what you are supposed to be doing either....

Perhaps you weren't listening when I was telling you what to do.

BTW, I am out of M&Ms (I showed those little bastards).

Well, I guess spending your entire day rerouting your dual-sequential turbos fuel map is considered networking, it really isn't what you are supposed to be doing either....

Perhaps you weren't listening when I was telling you what to do.

BTW, I am out of M&Ms (I showed those little bastards).

Touche'

:)