Giant Eagle shoppers.. lol at you

dragknee66

just something on the fuel..... i use3d to do the gas thing at kroger until i checked my gas mileage compared to speedway. I drove to my parents house in wva 4 times using kroger gas and 2 times using speedway and got 3 more miles to the gallon EVERYTIME. i use the speedy rewards card and put 50$ on a gift card everytime and get an extra 1000 points and about every 3 months i get 50$ free gas from them.

Ive always heard that both companies use shit fuel. Something about it is the fuel that didnt meet specs for all the other companies

when I bought my house, I would just buy all gift cards for places I was going to need(Home Depot). So just by getting the gift cards there before I went and bought things at HD, I didnt pay for gas for like 4 months. Pretty cool story

I know of a few home contractors that do the same thing and basically will get you free gas. If you eat out ever? Get the gift cards there first and it adds up fast.

when I bought my house, I would just buy all gift cards for places I was going to need(Home Depot). So just by getting the gift cards there before I went and bought things at HD, I didnt pay for gas for like 4 months. Pretty cool story

I know of a few home contractors that do the same thing and basically will get you free gas. If you eat out ever? Get the gift cards there first and it adds up fast.

People this man speaks the truth. Buy gift cards for the money you are going to spend someplace anyways. They have gift cards to hundreds of places I believe. Its like getting free money in the end. We have done this ever since they started the program. It adds up quickly to free gas. If they sold walmart gift cards, I would never pay for gas again. Duh.

Meijer > *

Less expensive that Kroger, and probably about on par with Walmart, but with less of the white trash factor.

Agreed. I went to walmart last night for generic gifts and attempted the bingo card. I had about half of them marked.

I, personally, like shoppping at GE. Yes its aesthetically pleasing, Yes it has better produce and meat.

I can actually find quite a few products there, that are generics that actually taste like the real thing, and most of the generics i buy there, taste BETTER to me than the real thing.

When i clip coupons, and actually take the time to go thru what it actually takes to get a better deal on groceries, i have always done way better at GE. Krogers is just as overpriced as GE, and i almost refuse to shop at walmart.

I NEVER have to wait in line at GE, i dont have to deal with idiot

trashy people at GE, this includes the cashier, the employees and the customers.

I actually am not concerned about stepping a foot away from my cart when i am in GE, because they have a POLICEMAN who is in store at all times(at least the one on rome hilliard does).

And if i am have to buy some groceries elsewhere, its either meijers or target.

In fact, if i had to get groceries and walmart was 5 mins away and target/meijers/ge was 20 mins away, i would STILL go to target/meijers/GE

i forgot to mention that walmart is the epicenter of all white trash and related white trash activities but you can't deny they have some pretty good prices for just food. I would still go to target/meijer any day. I'm a kid in school so the whole gift card thing and fuel perks doesn't really apply to me since i only go shopping once every two weeks and in all it's maybe 75 bucks. so i probably rack up only 150 during the time period of the rewards and it just seems frivolous. Of course when it comes to buying food for the family and daily commute to work i don't know what the fuck i'm talking about.