What are you good at?

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently I am a walking talking box of car buying knowledge. I also know way to much about setting up and maintaining freshwater aquariums (I have 7 aquariums) I am almost a creepy cat person but just with fish.

Figuring out how things work especially when it has to do with shapes, sizes and motion. I really liked geometry in school, loved to run conduit as an electrician, and liked doing front end work alignments as a tech. I still have to understand how things work and I'll drive myself crazy figuring out why things aren't working the way they are supposed to.

I'm good a lot of thing, unfortunately not anything that will make me millions just yet :o

Good nor not I can say but I like wielding a camera and capturing the moments that count.

What I'm bad at is actually making the time to do it more often. The upside for me regardless is I'm usually caught up in the moment and enjoying it :D To me that matters more.

I'm really good at remembering lyrics and can sing any song almost ever (I don't sing good though).

I'm really good at keeping stats; football, hockey, baseball, etc. That's why I'm into fantasy sports so much.

I'm really good at CS 1.6.

I'm good at fixing Saturns.

• Confused 1

I haven't really found anything I do poorly, but here are some things I am above average at doing:

Billiards

Rotaries

Soiling underwear. See: "skidmarks"

Grammar

Metrosexuality

Being Thrifty. See: "cheap fuck"

Stealing pens, and lighters

Portraying a flaming, lisping homosexual. See: "acting like, not participating in" you sick fucks

Inane and Sarcastic Humor

Instigation

I haven't really found anything I do poorly, but here are some things I am above average at doing:

Billiards

Rotaries

Soiling underwear. See: "skidmarks"

Grammar

Metrosexuality

Being Thrifty. See: "cheap fuck"

Stealing pens, and lighters

Portraying a flaming, lisping homosexual. See: "acting like, not participating in" you sick fucks

Inane and Sarcastic Humor

Instigation

I don't see getting hit by mexicans anywhere in there?