You have $32k, what would you buy ?

TTQ B4U

In the market for a new Company car. $32k OTD....not list price....best deal to be had as the check is for $32k. Today's market is good for buyers with discounts everywhere. I can go as high as $36k if it's really, really nice, but I'd rather save that $4k for my fun money elsewhere.

Requirements are 4 doors & Brand New or Program Car

I like goodies.

Doesn't have to be sexy, as I'll have a toy shortly.

Just started looking around. Starting to look at Domestics but it can be an import. Warranty, mpgs don't matter as it's not my dime.

Subaru Legacy GT / Inline 6

VW CC Sport

Fusion Sport AWD with Sync, fully loaded...damn nice really

etc....just started looking...

What else should I look at? What would you buy?

Edited by TTQ B4U

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

G8 GT

Has to be a current model year or newer and not discontinued. I was bummed to read this.

C6 (used)

4 door and new.

What's a new SHO run?

Stupid high. Mid $40's. Wouldn't buy it even if I could.

Legacy GT Premium. Unless you get to keep the difference, then Legacy 2.5I Premium. For a company car, there's no need for a turbo and you can save the cash for your toys.

I do keep the difference as a bonus. $4k paid out in November on top of my holiday bonus. Thus why i want to keep it. I may do the 2.5I but then that steps me down a bit and I'm not sure they offer the creature features I want.

Only up to $4k bonus? Or they are offering $36k for a new car, so if you find one for $26k, you get to keep $10k?

Anything less than $32k and I lose the money...so I'm trying to stay at $32k as the other $4k....I'm going to use for other stuff :p

I think a loaded Fusion Sport AWD is the best bang for the buck out there

Fully loaded it seems to be. Not the sexiest thing, but again, doesn't need to be. Interior and comforts seem kick ass. Will be connecting with Jason in Marysville soon to drive one.

Not that I'll likely need to with AWD, but I'm pretty sure my 17" Winter set up will fit.

http://image.motortrend.com/f/13084601+w750/112_0812_01z+2010_ford_fusion_sport+front_action.jpg

http://0.tqn.com/d/cars/1/0/L/Z/1/2010_fusionsp_dash.jpg