what do you want to do when you grow up?

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm soon to be 41 and can say to those younger folks, figure it out, but don't feel it will be your final move. I recently moved into my second career after 18 years in the first and I'm not afraid to say it still may not be my last, although I don't forsee a change on my own doing in the near future.. Make the most in terms of total enjoyment out of every step.

Work hard, play harder, enjoy what you do and pay yourself first.

I want to play golf and have sex for a living. Neither is working out so far.

Yeah, Tiger has it made.

I honestly sit at work doing nothing but surfing the internet. There is nothing to do here. I get paid decent money and most people wish they could get paid to do nothing, but it's so boring.

I'd like to go back to school for something, but being a single father I don't think I'll ever be able to and actually see my son.

Still no clue. My current job allows me to do some pretty cool shit that 99% of people will never have the opportunity to do, but I don't necessarily see myself doing this forever. I'd like to win the lottery and then be a professional college student. Just spend the rest of my life studying whatever subjects I find interesting.

Yeah.....25 as well and just graduated....still got nothin'. :(

I struggled through school because I didn't have the drive for anything specific, and now that I'm done with that, I don't have any better idea really.

ghey.

Yeah.....25 as well and just graduated....still got nothin'. :(

I struggled through school because I didn't have the drive for anything specific, and now that I'm done with that, I don't have any better idea really.

ghey.

This is how I keep talking myself out of going to school. I'm afraid to spend thousands of dollars for "nothing" and I have a hard time focusing on things unless they interest me.

:fa: Forever uneducated.