Official Football 2011 Thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't even surprised. The second Braxton went down you just knew it was over regardless of the score.

We saw the kind of team OSU CAN play like in the first half though. Nebraska's defense isn't very good but that offensive gameplan would have beaten MSU last week. I don't know where the hell it came from. It was great to watch. Then Bauserbombs...lol.

Gut Check

At the end of this game, our season is pretty much over...so now i'm considering the repercussion of the first 5 loss season in a long time at OSU.

Smith will go

Fickle? depends...i can kind of see him hanging on to his job as defensive coordinator, but if he does he has no aspirations for a head coach position...ever.

Boman is gone for sure and good riddance.

and depending on the new coach we might clean house on special teams too.

This will is the start of a new era that will be fruitless for the next couple of years.

I'm thankful for having a steak of almost 10 years of great football.

Gut Check

At the end of this game, our season is pretty much over...so now i'm considering the repercussion of the first 5 loss season in a long time at OSU.

Smith will go

Fickle? depends...i can kind of see him hanging on to his job as defensive coordinator, but if he does he has no aspirations for a head coach position...ever.

Boman is gone for sure and good riddance.

and depending on the new coach we might clean house on special teams too.

This will is the start of a new era that will be fruitless for the next couple of years.

I'm thankful for having a steak of almost 10 years of great football.

Your just reaching this point now? I was at this point last week we lost to Michigan State. I knew OSU wasnt going to win this one, i was way off my score prediction (OSU-10, Neb-41) but hey at least they showed us they have some sort of offense right?

I agree with you, if/when they lose a few more games there will be some house cleaning. Everyone will go including Gene Smith, and then working its way down. I feel bad for Fickle, he inherited a mess for his coaching debut and looking at their schedule there's easily 3 more losses to come.

Be child in fourth row of Memorial Stadium: fear Joe Bauserman-thrown footballs.

Be Jordan Hall: slip again.

Be Luke Fickell: go back to running Jordan Hall after Carlos Hyde rips off 87654 yard TD run (because why would you want to give it to the hot hand?)

P.S. Nebraska was running waaaaay downhill by the end of that game - like the entire offense was 11 Tommy Fraziers. Can't wait to see Wisconsin hang 100 points on us.

Cue closed garage, running automobile, and rubber hose in tailpipe.

P.S. Nebraska was running waaaaay downhill by the end of that game - like the entire offense was 11 Tommy Fraziers. Can't wait to see Wisconsin hang 100 points on us.

Cue closed garage, running automobile, and rubber hose in tailpipe.

I love you............ Is that gay?

Someone please answer this riddle, Braxton played well for himself yesterday. Alot to get excited about. Bauserman sucks as always, why is Kenny guiton not given a chance at all? He can't possibly be a worse choice than Joe? In all honesty. 1-11 god knows how many sacks, no command of the offense. Can guitton atleast suck it up in a game first before we hand the game away with Joe?

Phil to answer your question, word is they were actually going to put Guiton in had the defense stopped Nebraska from scoring the last time. I expect to see Guiton play this week if Miller is out, Bauserman is absolutely horrible, idc who tries defending him or says "how many people do you know that can play college football" blah blah blah, he's trash!!

Some good games this upcoming weekend:

#11 Michigan vs #23 Michigan St

#20 Baylor vs #21 Texas A&M

#18 Arizona State vs #9 Oregon

My bad haha

Oregon over Cal

Boise st over Fresno

Oklahoma over Texas

GT over Maryland

WV over UConn

S. Car over Kentucky

Wake over Flor St

Illinois over Indiana

Clemson over Bos Col

LSU over Florida

Oklahoma St over Kansa

VT over Miami

Arizona over Utah

Mich over NW

Arkansas over Auburn(tough choice kinda)

Bama over Vandi

Texas Tech over Texas A&M

Baylor(shouldnt have lost last week)over Iowa st

Stanford over Colorado

Nebraska(sorry OSU) over OSU

TCU(not really sure but it's a safe bet) Over San Diego st

All but one! We shall see where im at in my work poll later today

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj32/Formula98/300620_10150845705950556_509750555_21021497_1072902293_n.jpg

I love this put it on my facebook actually. This dude is a joke at qb for real. Jizzle let his whole appt complex know Bauserman sucks too that was epic. I started a Joe Bauserman sucks ass at football group on facebook if anyone is intrested in joining and bashing and posting vids and photos of his epic suck let me know I will find you and join you into the group....