Official 2012 Football thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have a ton thats for sure. Before he decommitted they had 6 OL commits alone. They have 23 kids currently commited LJ, only 1 being a 5 star and that is Kyle Kalis. I really don't see this great class up there that their fans are talking about.

SHUT UP. IT'S THEIR BEST CLASS EVER. THE CLASS THAT TURNS THE TIDE BACK IN THEIR FAVOR WITH REGARDS TO THE RIVALRY. :dumb:

They have a ton thats for sure. Before he decommitted they had 6 OL commits alone. They have 23 kids currently commited LJ, only 1 being a 5 star and that is Kyle Kalis. I really don't see this great class up there that their fans are talking about.

I mean Cincy, they have like 34 commits, meaning he is more of "just a number" there

27 commits for Cincy on Scout. Only 3 OL with Stacey. Michigan has 5 OL commits without him and even with him were still going after Garnett (seems like Stanford is the favorite right now), Kozan (would be a Buckeye but Meyer never contacted him after hired - didn't want him) and Diamond (Michigan and OSU battling for him - Michigan supposedly in the lead).

Have read Michigan fans talk about taking another 5 OL or so next class too. I guess Hoke just wants a bunch of players who are as big as or bigger than he is.

27 commits for Cincy on Scout. Only 3 OL with Stacey. Michigan has 5 OL commits without him and even with him were still going after Garnett (seems like Stanford is the favorite right now), Kozan (would be a Buckeye but Meyer never contacted him after hired - didn't want him) and Diamond (Michigan and OSU battling for him - Michigan supposedly in the lead).

Have read Michigan fans talk about taking another 5 OL or so next class too. I guess Hoke just wants a bunch of players who are as big as or bigger than he is.

http://cincinnati.247sports.com/Recruit/Commits

Wonder what the discrepancies are between Scout and 247's commit lists. I don't care enough about Cincy to look...lol.

Still only 3 OL commits on both sites though.

Scout sucks balls.

Rivals lists 32 as well

They definitley have 5 OL recruits listed on Scout..

Ben Braden 3*

Kyle Kalis 5*

AJ Williams 4*

Erik Magnuson 4*

Blake Bars 3*

http://michigan.scout.com/a.z?s=162&p=9&c=8&yr=2012

Rivals has AJ Williams listed as a TE rather then a OL, they also only list 23 recruits, where are you getting the #32 from?

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/commitments/2012/michigan-29

Miami has 31 currently, Alabama has 27, Va Tech has 27...funny thing USC has 12 and is still in top 20 haha

They definitley have 5 OL recruits listed on Scout..

Ben Braden 3*

Kyle Kalis 5*

AJ Williams 4*

Erik Magnuson 4*

Blake Bars 3*

http://michigan.scout.com/a.z?s=162&p=9&c=8&yr=2012

Rivals has AJ Williams listed as a TE rather then a OL, they also only list 23 recruits, where are you getting the #32 from?

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/commitments/2012/michigan-29

Miami has 31 currently, Alabama has 27, Va Tech has 27...funny thing USC has 12 and is still in top 20 haha

CIN

CIN

NATI

Ah I read it as you were saying Michigan had 32 recruits. Looking at Cincy's class, there is a ton of kids from Florida, I just found that a little strange

Yea, I'm not sure if it because of someone on staff, or what, but we ALWAYS seem to get a lot of recruits from florida, have for several years....

Looks like Peyton Manning will be the next guy gone from Indy...

Offensive Lineman Jordan Diamond crosses OSU off his list of potential schools to play ball at Word is the staff actually backed off him a lot after his visit here, maybe he was looking for some cash, word is Auburn will probablly land him. They are known for paying good money for top talent!

Looks like Peyton Manning will be the next guy gone from Indy...

Offensive Lineman Jordan Diamond crosses OSU off his list of potential schools to play ball at Word is the staff actually backed off him a lot after his visit here, maybe he was looking for some cash, word is Auburn will probablly land him. They are known for paying good money for top talent!

:lolguy:

Most people think it's Michigan for Diamond actually. Could easily be Joseph Barksdale Pt. II though. That kid committed and de-committed from every school he visited (silently) then was supposed to be headed to Michigan before ending up in the SEC (LSU).

And I guess OSU hired their Taver Johnson replacement...

Bill Sheridan

Here's his Wikipedia for all his info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Sheridan

Lots of experience, supposed to be another great recruiter. Urban wouldn't have hired him if he wasn't so I'll buy that. Was surprised he wasn't of a darker complexion but he's got a nice resume.

I think Jim Irsay is crazy. That dude is way to much into posting shit on Twitter and being all cutesy, talking about Rob Lowe and dumb shit like that. And his handling of this whole Manning thing is about two tweets away from being disasterous. He is singlehandedly ruining my like for the Colts.

I think Jim Irsay is crazy. That dude is way to much into posting shit on Twitter and being all cutesy, talking about Rob Lowe and dumb shit like that. And his handling of this whole Manning thing is about two tweets away from being disasterous. He is singlehandedly ruining my like for the Colts.

Hes on par with bitter ex girlfriend that got dumped. $100 says the next photo of him, hell be crying while eating ice cream directly out of the carton.