Why dont you come out to meets.

wnaplay1647545503

The statement is often made that few come out to meets or the same people are always the ones to show. So if you dont make it out or never have, why? No car, embarrassment, dont know anyone, no time, you hate everyone on here and your scared you'll attempt a mass murder?

Me, I hate to show up in the suv it seems like I have been driving since forever.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biggest probelm is few people know anyone face to face so everyone stands around in small groups only talking to the few they know until you get tired or just leave cause its to boring. And most of us love cars but for many reasons don't have anything worth a damn

I come out as often as I can. This year I will try to make a track meet. Always at home depot on the weekends. But now that I moved to pickerington, we need a east side meet up spot to cruise to sawmill. Lol.

Doesn't really matter what you drive. Or If you know anyone.. Just come out and shoot the shit.

Biggest probelm is few people know anyone face to face so everyone stands around in small groups only talking to the few they know until you get tired or just leave cause its to boring. And mosy of us love cats but for many reasons don't have anything worth a damn

This is true. Most cr people just talk to the ones they do know in person. It's like being in school with all the clicks.

Although I don't see where your going with the cats...

I come out when I have something I feel like driving. I showed up in the suv when it was snowing over at the warehouses, I came out some when I had the del sol, then the bike and again when I first bought the audi for my son. I may come out in the audi this year and if theres a miracle the roadster may be ready by summer.

I make it a point to speak to those who obviously know nobody and point out whos who. Liked mentioned I hate driving to the other side of town for anything so that is part of it.

Jason, come out this year.

A lot of people show up in whatever, it's more about hanging out, eating, and bullshitting than cars.

Yeah you should have seen this ugly ass audi suv that showed up ;)

Fuck it show up to hang out and BS who cars what your driving that night.

I come out when I have something I feel like driving. I showed up in the suv when it was snowing over at the warehouses, I came out some when I had the del sol, then the bike and again when I first bought the audi for my son. I may come out in the audi this year and if theres a miracle the roadster may be ready by summer.

I make it a point to speak to those who obviously know nobody and point out whos who. Liked mentioned I hate driving to the other side of town for anything so that is part of it.

Yeah I doubt I will be able to go to sawmill much now that I live off 256. Need to find a meet up spot out here. Lol