Please sign this wavier before you leave.

87GT

I'm not surprised. I did a complete rear brake rebuild for my wife's co-worker for the same reason about 6 months ago ("slight grinding, squeal"). She thought she "might" need new pads.

I don't have the pics handy, but it was basically like that except the backing plates finally had bound up in the cooling fins and broke what was left of the rotor free of the hub portion. So the grinding was the inside of the rotor spinning inside the broken off outer. It was the same on both sides. Fucking retarded.

Seen in person a few times, the last one I had came in because the piston had come out far enough to leak and they lost their brakes. Fucking stupid ass lazy people.

I had a guy come in with a broken tie rod, seriously, completely broken off and he was forcing the car to move fighting the steering the whole time. I gave him a basic estimate for a tie rod and he said "thats too expensive besides its not even my car, can't you just attach it back on there?" I refused and he proceeded to try and drive away. I called the police and informed them of this car on Livingston Ave, drove by on my way home from work to see it being impounded. This was about 4-5 years ago when I worked at Monro.