• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

09 Legacy

35% tint

yakima roof rack system

the only other things i might do are add a volume control button to the steering wheel (no idea why they didn't do this from the factory and just left it blank), and maybe lower it. coming from the heap of shit i was driving before, im glad to have a decent car again. lol

Stating/assuming that coilovers are the cause of a poor or stiff ride. Ignorant statement.

Assuming? Every car thats not been my daily has had them. For pot holes and daily driving they suck. I never said its a poor i just said they are teeth brakers lol. When i was younger im sure i could of put up with it.

I did everything to the Silverado, and now I'm doing it all over again only worse in my new Colorado. So far I have wheels/tires, tint, body color fender flares, GTO seats, and lowered 2". I'm getting ready to do stereo and sound deadening soon. In a month or 3, depending on how fast parts come in, it will basically have a 3/4 ton drivetrain with probably too much power for the truck.

Everytime ive used eibach springs on a daily or past cars, to me they feel almost stock if you have a nice shock with it. Real coilovers now thats something to bust ur teeth out

Thanks for the heads up, I'll probably end up getting some then.

Assuming? Every car thats not been my daily has had them. For pot holes and daily driving they suck. I never said its a poor i just said they are teeth brakers lol. When i was younger im sure i could of put up with it.

You don't get it. You can get coilovers that ride smoother than stock, on any car, the same as stock, stiffer than stock, etc. Same with springs. It really doesn't matter what you buy suspension wise, you can get it in so many configurations, saying any blanket statement such as coilovers made my ride rough, is just plain ignorant.

Example? See below.

Everytime ive used eibach springs on a daily or past cars, to me they feel almost stock if you have a nice shock with it. Real coilovers now thats something to bust ur teeth out

:dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb:

Thanks for the heads up, I'll probably end up getting some then.

:dumb:

Eibachs on my SS were pretty harsh imo.

Exactly

Coilovers costing less than 1200.00 dollars do that..... You are right