Which type of jacket do you prefer?

Jcroz91

For the price, Which do you prefer?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. For the price, Which do you prefer?

• Textile
    • Leather
    • Mesh

Censor the hazing? Yeah' date=' if Casper could figure out how to do that he'd have more hair on his head. :lol:

Stick around for a bit, Kiddo. Learn a thing or two about riding (real riding, not just endos and wheelies) and being able to take a jab from internet douche bags like us. Well, not like me.. but like the rest of these ass clowns. You'll live a lot longer and prolly develop less stomach ulcers.[/quote']

no trust me iv been thru this before on CR. same shit when i was new they were being cock bags and just talking a bunch of shit. iv been on there maybe a year now and been out to track days and events and the guys all like me. its just pointless to shit on ppl for no reason really.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no trust me iv been thru this before on CR. same shit when i was new they were being cock bags and just talking a bunch of shit. iv been on there maybe a year now and been out to track days and events and the guys all like me. its just pointless to shit on ppl for no reason really.

uts called bustin your fucking balls kid. take it or leave

Lets keep this thread about Jackets. Leather jackets work fine get one with holes (perforated) and one without. Skip the BS fabric jackets unless someone is going to tell you in advance what kind of wreck you are going to get into

Really you weren't shit on for no reason, you did it to yourself

What's "CR"??

Columbus racing.

But OR is NOT like those sites. We're bustin your balls because you choose to ride with no insurance. That's a big deal. If you introduced yourself on CR and said you'll carry insurance on the stang' when you feel like it then you'd have been flames even more. Use your head.

Columbus racing.

But OR is NOT like those sites. We're bustin your balls because you choose to ride with no insurance. That's a big deal. If you introduced yourself on CR and said you'll carry insurance on the stang' when you feel like it then you'd have been flames even more. Use your head.

no no

this site is EXACTLY the same as CR... and i like CR a lot. im good friends with a lotta the long time members and original CR guys. thats a site u get on to just fuck off. which is pointless. the only thing good about CR is the events and track days.

no no

this site is EXACTLY the same as CR... and i like CR a lot. im good friends with a lotta the long time members and original CR guys. thats a site u get on to just fuck off. which is pointless. the only thing good about CR is the events and track days.

Maybe we could fix your bike for you and take you out shopping for gear. yeah girls night out.

Maybe we could fix your bike for you and take you out shopping for gear. yeah girls night out.

maybe ur a worthless trash cock sucker who has no life but to play video games and try to put kids down on bike forums?

everyone else is realizing that they are just saying shit for no reason and deciding to be cool about shit your just too fucking blind to see that and your getting your jolly's off by sitting ur 30 year old ass behind ur computer and talking shit to a 19 year old

what a bad ass lets all be this dude!! what a cool guy

Edited by Jcroz91

ugh yah im not gonna take post 13 as a joke. sry.

Please don't. I am not going to ride with some little kid who is not grown up enough to get insurance. Get some insurance, plates and gear, stop acting like a knuckle head and a wannabe baller and you will have lots of fun.

maybe ur a worthless trash cock sucker who has no life but to play video games and try to put kids down on bike forums?

everyone else is realizing that they are just saying shit for no reason and deciding to be cool about shit your just too fucking blind to see that and your getting your jolly's off by sitting ur 30 year old ass behind ur computer and talking shit to a 19 year old

what a bad ass lets all be this dude!! what a cool guy

Im only 29. Damn I need to get rid of the gray hair

no no

yeah, I guess this forum is pretty worthless with its Meet and Greets, Coshocton rides (both of which brought people from all over the state up to 4 hours away), Dayton had a couple 20+ people rides, Putty's Sound Stage, the benefits held for Brian, I don't know how many people have had attack painter do work for them, shitty just got hooked up with a 1125R in part because of the Buell thread, I've personally met people from the Columbus and Cleveland areas... shit I could go on forever... not to mention all the bullshit here keeps us all entertained

this site is worthless! gosh!