Christian SportBike Association Ride #1 for 2010

600ZZ4eb

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm torn... it's suppose to be in the 40's tomorrow and I don't feel like riding in that temp, but I want to RIDE!

My feelings exactly. Id go if I can find someone from the dayton area to ride with. Pains bearable when Im not the only one dealing with it....hah.

Holt crap peeps! Even I am going to make it! I need to throw the liner back in the jacket, so that I can take it back out after we ride for a while....

You bringing your tailbag? Since I still haven't gotten one a may need to use yours to throw my liner and gator neck in, if you don't care.

See everyone in the a.m! I think dad's (littlecarbs) planning on meeting us along the way somewhere on 79... not quite sure though.

And was it decided where we're eatin' in the Burg? I could warn some people I know if we're goin to the sports bar.

You bringing your tailbag? Since I still haven't gotten one a may need to use yours to throw my liner and gator neck in, if you don't care.

I'll have my backpack... I almost never go anywhere without it. Just as long as your stuff doesn't slow me down. :D

I'll have my backpack... I almost never go anywhere without it. Just as long as your stuff doesn't slow me down. :D

So you wouldn't mind carrying my 10 gallon water jug? :lol: Nah it'd just prob be a gator neck and maybe a long sleeve t'shirt. Thanks. :)

^ Same here. It's like my comfort item. I almost ALWAYS have to ride with it, and will go out of my way to find some shit around the house to pack in it to make sure its not almost completely empty! haha

^ Same here. It's like my comfort item. I almost ALWAYS have to ride with it, and will go out of my way to find some shit around the house to pack in it to make sure its not almost completely empty! haha

Weirdo....

Josh, I will be bringing my tailbag to store my colder weather stuff.

Weirdo....

Josh, I will be bringing my tailbag to store my colder weather stuff.

haha. you're just mad b/c I'm getting Chipotle for coming out to and finishing/making it through a ride that I already wanna go on! You Jealous bastard you. :)

haha. you're just mad b/c I'm getting Chipotle for coming out to and finishing/making it through a ride that I already wanna go on! You Jealous bastard you. :)

Nah, I'll buy my own burrito for making it through unharmed! Ninja 250's don't have the curse on them, so I SHOULD be just fine.

See everyone in the a.m! I think dad's (littlecarbs) planning on meeting us along the way somewhere on 79... not quite sure though.

And was it decided where we're eatin' in the Burg? I could warn some people I know if we're goin to the sports bar.

We will be eating at the Millersburg Tavern if that helps.

See you all in a couple hours.

Was this rain or shine?!

I didn't go b/c of the huge storm rolling in.... which is super unfortunate b/c I had a whole day/ maybe weekend to devote to riding so this is some bullshit! :mad:

I ended up being called into work too along with needing to do crap around the house. Plus the cold put me on the edge all week. I knew it was going to be cold but I just wanted to ride. Guess it will be another day with no miles on the bike... Sad moment