What are you thankful for?

hollywood3586

Just as the title states, I want to know what your thankful for from this past year.

I'm thankful for the health of my family. This past year was a year when we have not endured anything more than a cold. If you know my family that's a miracle.

I'm also thankful for finding Ohio Riders. I have made some lasting friendships here :)

In this economy I am thankful that I still have my job. Some sort of peace of mind I leave work with every Friday. The fact that after having my identity stolen and my credit wrecked that i am finally getting my life put back together.

My soon to be brother in laws stuck in the states for a while, since he has been to Irag something like 9 times in the past 7 years (one of the coolest MFer's I know, by the way).

I am thankful that becuase of people like him and his multiple trips to multiple contries repeatidly... l still have my rights to keep and bare arms and vote!

Hoora!

having a job so i can continue carelessly spending money on toys while i still have no family responsibilities

Haha Yeah this is right up my alley...I just cant find a good reason to save when there are always new fun toys to have ... As one of my best friends says "You can't put a price on a good time!"

But I'm also thankful for my good health and good friends and family. I have the ability to wake up every morning and do whatever I want with my life. Thankful to live in the U.S. of A as well...

I am thankful for being in a position to be thankful for anything. Been through plenty in the last two years, and still not done, but things could have gone worse. They haven't, and looking forward to things getting better each day. I have great friends and a wonderful family. And thousands of men and women who don't even know me fighting to keep it that way for me and mine.