What kinda cage do you drive?

Ringo

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and I hated her '03 Neon, ...

Me too! They sucked! I had one and before 90k miles I was constantly in and out of the shop with $600 jobs. Major problems and would happen again 6 months after a fix or more. Biggest shit cars I've ever experienced!

1999 honda accord.... old rust runner... rather have a nice bike and a crap car then the other way around...

:werd:

I drive a 95 Oldsmobile 88. It was my grandma's but I bought it off he since she had a minor stroke and isn't allowed to drive anymore. Great condition, great family car.

My wife drives an 01 Malibu. I bought it off my boss for cheap. Had to put the head gaskets on and do a few other minor fixes.

Best part about them is I have the titles in my hand! No loans to any banks!

Why does everyone go there when I mention that car?!?! :D

That one was purchased with a specific role in mind. Here is me in the car in action.

dsc_0351.jpg&Width=800&Height=600

I would've come to your defense on that one. even my WIFE thinks that Miata's are "barbie cars," but having driven my neighbor's first gen Miata when I was 16, I would love to pick one up as a third car some day.

I was drooling over the neighbor's Mustang GT (had a for sale sign on it, and I was 16...), and asked how he could possibly part with it. In his words, "the mustang's fun, but I can take you out in the Miata and put a smile on your face all day long." I didn't believe him, so he let me drive both :D

5 speeds in both cars. Lou was a pretty cool neighbor until his daughter got older and annoying...

Why does everyone go there when I mention that car?!?! :D

That one was purchased with a specific role in mind. Here is me in the car in action.

dsc_0351.jpg&Width=800&Height=600

I don't get why people get the Miata for that. The RX7 is a much better car. I agree the Miata is a bit :supergay:

Well everyone has their favorite. I had a 1st gen RX-7 and loved it. It was just too worn out to develop any power by the time I started racing. I drove some 2nd gen's and hated them. Way heavy compared to the 1st gen. Third gen turbos were great, but unreliable and I couldn't afford them. Sad thing is now I don't even run the Miata much anymore. This is the current race ride. I can't find much that gives me the same rush and I've driven some pretty impressive sports cars.

Z06_0469.jpg&Width=800&Height=600

Ringo nice WRX. I drive a Ford explorer, an 04 Mustang, and a 98 Mustang GT. I had an 87 Nissan 300ZX but I gave it to my sister.

Lucky Girl. The twin ?

2003 Jeep Wrangler with 4" long arm lift and 35's

Currently re-doing a 1990 Jeep Comanche pickup with 5.5" long arm lift and 33"s. Installing a 1999 Cherokee motor, interior, and front clip...and its kicking my ass.

Jesus christ lol. 35's monster trucked anyones ass yet? :D