Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap -- June 7-10, 2012

Casper

I don't rock a "pretty good pace" and I certainly don't ride "A Group" speeds. Fast guys are relative' date=' and perhaps you've been under a rock for some time. I am too slow to spend too much time with my bike on its side stand. If I don't keep riding, I'll never get anywhere.

Your other points about short fuel stops and fantastic lunch stops is accurate. I may not be able to ride fast, but I can refuel like a mother f'er. (I shortened the word "fucker" so nobody would get offended)

So, no time to waste, in my opinion. [i']Breakfast in Georgia isn't breakfast if it's eaten in the afternoon, you know....

you know I'm slow and consider you A group. I was just being a drunken sarcastic asshole to keep the group smaller and like-minded

lol, I kind of want to hit that BBQ place at the end of cherohala.... I'd like to actually eat my coleslaw instead of throwing it on the ground :(

It's just too bad I won't be able to indulge in quite as much sweat tea this time ... damn wilfred brimleys

diabeetus

LoL... no. :nono:

I think everyone that was on our "Holy Shit' date=' BamBam... Slow the Fuck Down!" ride knows the southern belle to which I am referring.[/quote']

that place was reasonable but the chicks were definitely southern belle cute

Well I think we need to get another Triumph rider and go in on a cabin together. All other brands will be charged an extra $10 fee ;)

I just called the local cycle shop to get my bike in for a tune up and fork rebuild so I am ready for this trip!

If ya'll need a third i'd be game but I rock the cbr :metal:

If I don't go on a trip then I'll be there.

I'd be willing to split a cabin with someone/people.

I'll prolly tag along with Bads "A" group if te pace is anything near (or quicker) the dream rides pace. I want to put the miles on.

Edited by Mykill

I'll prolly tag along with Bads "A" group if te pace is anything near (or quicker) the dream rides pace.

I imagine it would be what you're thinking as far as the dream ride goes. I be slow, I was just making a funny about the A group thing from the last time we went. I thought the people that were there in the fall would laugh and get it but apparently I failed as usual with the LULZ

:nono:

You own a CBR and you say no, I think not my friend!

Pauly, yes I mena the NinjaDoc ride..same thing we are all referring too. Hell I wasn't even in that front group because some asshole on a Harley had to hit me and drop my bike and piss me off to beyond normal reaction

This duckling is In.

I will slowly run the fuck out of the Cherry Cola and 28 and whatever other kick ass roads that Bam wants to leave bread crumbs on.

Might even run the Dragon once.

Then Bam and I are going bear hunting with handguns and garbage. :D

Im in too...id like to go in on a cabin with you guys like last time maybe get one of those bigger ones....you thinking of riding down this time shawn or burb'n it again

Not sure. Depends on who is going and what everyone wants to do. Probably trailering though. Somebody has to bring the groceries.

Not sure. Depends on who is going and what everyone wants to do. Probably trailering though. Somebody has to bring the groceries.

We can use my truck if i can have a spot on the trailer and a space in the cabin. :)