What do YOU need?

RidersDiscount

getting paid soon! I really need tires and a new wind screen!!! Maybe some other stuff too. I'll probably know by the end of the week. :D

Can you send me a price for the Michelin Pilot Powers 180/55 & 120/70?

Edited by OsuMj

getting paid soon! I really need tires and a new wind screen!!! Maybe some other stuff too. I'll probably know by the end of the week. :D

Can you send me a price for the Michelin Pilot Powers 180/55 & 120/70?

PM sent!

Gots my boots Nathan and thank you. World class outfit and sponsor. I'll be dropping Bree an email this week.

Thanks and we appreciate your business!

• 3 weeks later...

Do you sell Bazzaz and what is the price for a 2012 yamaha r6? Also do you sell alptinestars black/white/red leather racing pants that match my tech 1 jacket. http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/alpinestars-tech-1-r-leather-jacket to match the black/white/red. Price please and pm me.

Do you sell Full exhaust systems?

Do you sell Bazzaz and what is the price for a 2012 yamaha r6? Also do you sell alptinestars black/white/red leather racing pants that match my tech 1 jacket. http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/alpinestars-tech-1-r-leather-jacket to match the black/white/red. Price please and pm me.

Do you sell Full exhaust systems?

Yes to all those questions!

PM on the way.

Nate my man. quote me a price for the scorpion exo900 transformer in white futive (not the solid) in 2xl..just looked at one at the pony and I likey

Edited by 2talltim

Do you guys do Sidi boots?  

Mine are getting pretty old, and I just snapped one of the zippers, so I'm thinking it might be time for a new pair.

Yes we do, which pair are you looking at purchasing?

Nathan, I'd like to get the EVS SP Knee Guards Protectors in L/XL... Price please?!!!

PM on the way!

Thanks Nathan for everything. Excited to get the new gear and exhaust.

Erick, Thanks again for your business!