What do YOU need?

RidersDiscount

Have you tried on any brands that you particularly liked the way they fit?

lol, not really. I have tried on probably 10 or so jackets of different brands and i didn't really like any of them. maybe my freakishly long arms are a problem.

I like the way the icon hooligan 2 stealth looks. I might have to find a place to try it on.

I start walking around places like IP and get all frustrated because every jacket is pink or bedazzled! lol.

lol, not really. I have tried on probably 10 or so jackets of different brands and i didn't really like any of them. maybe my freakishly long arms are a problem.

I like the way the icon hooligan 2 stealth looks. I might have to find a place to try it on.

I start walking around places like IP and get all frustrated because every jacket is pink or bedazzled! lol.

IP should have them in stock, or atleast something very similar that you can try on. I love my icon jacket btw.

Now I'm really confused. I tried on an Icon hooligan 2 stealth in medium because it was the smallest available. The Icon threashold jacket fit in an XS, and the Overlord jacket fit in a small..... I guess in the meantime, while I try to figure out what size I'm supposed to get, can I get a price on the all black Icon hooligan 2?? Thanks!

I'm also pretty sure that over the winter I am going to try to get a pair of riding jeans and a new helmet, leaning towards scorpion 400 series, but haven't picked out what design yet.

RD hooks it up, competition accessories has Scala g9s on sale for $480 a pair and RD blows em out the water :) This is deff the place for me to shop if I can't find something from parts unlimited(I get a 50%ish discount there though). Great service, great prices, fast shipping, what's not to love? I would defiantly recommend any new person to OR who is looking for something to compaire the prices here before buying anything they need :)

Now I'm really confused. I tried on an Icon hooligan 2 stealth in medium because it was the smallest available. The Icon threashold jacket fit in an XS, and the Overlord jacket fit in a small..... I guess in the meantime, while I try to figure out what size I'm supposed to get, can I get a price on the all black Icon hooligan 2?? Thanks!

I'm also pretty sure that over the winter I am going to try to get a pair of riding jeans and a new helmet, leaning towards scorpion 400 series, but haven't picked out what design yet.

you might need to try on dainese if you haven't already. pricey, but top notch for being form fitting yet comfortable. all my dainese stuff has held up well for me, and has been durable. rs taichi is also good for that sort of thing, but i haven't seen any jackets for ladies... that said, they're cut pretty lean, so a men's jacket might fit you ok. too bad it's hard to find anywhere that has dainese anything in ohio. IP used to carry it, but no more. good luck with the search though.

you might need to try on dainese if you haven't already. pricey, but top notch for being form fitting yet comfortable. all my dainese stuff has held up well for me, and has been durable. rs taichi is also good for that sort of thing, but i haven't seen any jackets for ladies... that said, they're cut pretty lean, so a men's jacket might fit you ok. too bad it's hard to find anywhere that has dainese anything in ohio. IP used to carry it, but no more. good luck with the search though.

He's not lying, he's crash tested the shit out of his Dainese stuff many, many times. :D

yeah... dainese is out of my price range for right now. Maybe next year (when i'm finally out of school!!!) when I'm looking for a new leather jacket though - they had one in particular that I really liked but its ~$600...!!! I was checking out the icon sizing chart and i basically am a small in size with a XL+ in arm length, but it fits better than most, so I think I'm just going to have to deal with the bare wrists :)

yeah... dainese is out of my price range for right now. Maybe next year (when i'm finally out of school!!!) when I'm looking for a new leather jacket though - they had one in particular that I really liked but its ~$600...!!! I was checking out the icon sizing chart and i basically am a small in size with a XL+ in arm length, but it fits better than most, so I think I'm just going to have to deal with the bare wrists :)

We can get you some gauntlet gloves as well for a good combo price.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

120/70 cheap and sticky, what do u got for me? I'm thinking something Michelin maybe? probably road attacks or Pilots? let me know some prices, I can get discontinued road attack for $120, but figured I'd hit you up first since you always hook me up on some great deals.

I would also like to price out a shift lever, stator cover, sliders, rear fairing, and Shorty adjustable levers for an 05 f4i if you don't mind aswell. Also a price on a power and auto tint visor for a icon speedmetal(large) helmet would be cool aswell.

Edited by Exarch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...