What i did in guns.

kawi kid

I just got 2 in the mail last week. Got them for $25 each with no back order. The threading for the M&P is the same for the Walther.

http://www.kineti-tech.com/p22-walther-thread-adapter-protector-1-2-28-a/

Yes it is the same. I ordered a shirt too so thats why I went with Gemtech lol :D

Stopped at the Montgomery County Sheriff's office to drop off my CCW application and then went to Vandalia Range & Armory for a bit this afternoon to do a little shooting. Had some fun with my XD9 SC! :leghump:

Also, scored a set of rubber grips for my Bersa Thunder 380 for $25. I have had these grips on back order with MidwayUSA for over a month... I guess I should get up to Vandalia more, very nice gun shop I might add. Looking forward to getting it out to the range now!

DSC01552.JPG

All in all, a solid day of "Josh" time. :cool:

After I took the pictures I realized I put the wrong screws in the bottom. Stupid allen key bolts take forever, but I got them switched. I also moved the tape switch to the 11 o'clock space and flipped the direction of the latch on the vert grip.

_MG_3771_zpsfd148a88.jpg

_MG_3764_zpsbc7822e0.jpg

Edited by 4DAIVI PAI2K5

• Casper unpinned this topic