What i did in guns.

kawi kid

I went to the range with a buddy from work yesterday for the first time in about 20 years. I'd had a Ruger 9mm that was given to me by my dad several years ago, but hadn't fired it since I was a teenager and wanted to re-familiarize myself with the basics. Put about 100 rounds through it and had a great time and am looking forward to going back soon.

I'm starting to get a much better idea of why you gun-toting lunatics like this so much :D

• Upvote 2

I went to the range with a buddy from work yesterday for the first time in about 20 years. I'd had a Ruger 9mm that was given to me by my dad several years ago, but hadn't fired it since I was a teenager and wanted to re-familiarize myself with the basics. Put about 100 rounds through it and had a great time and am looking forward to going back soon.

I'm starting to get a much better idea of why you gun-toting lunatics like this so much :D

Awesome!!!!!!

Come to the dark side

You had 9mm ammo:bow:

also picked up 2 extended magazines for my XDs

You must have snagged the ones that MidwayUSA had available! :cry::p

I was contemplating a purchase of 2 and they went "out of stock" before I had an opportunity to buy! I did get a couple more factory 5rd mags and a Blackhawk leather holster today though.

P3230068.JPG

You must have snagged the ones that MidwayUSA had available! :cry::p

I was contemplating a purchase of 2 and they went "out of stock" before I had an opportunity to buy! I did get a couple more factory 5rd mags and a Blackhawk leather holster today though.

P3230068.JPG

No actually I went to old english outfitters and bought them off the shelf. For my gun accessories i hate waiting

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Went to Dayton gun show for laughs with a friend. Walking around looking at the prices was funny for a while, then it became a WTF factor as we watched people actually buying at those prices and then just became sad because we had paid $8 just to walk thru the door and be ripped off by people wanting $40 for 100 rounds 22lr or $45 for 50 rounds 40S&W reloads.:eek::wtf::nono:

We made ourselves feel better by visiting a lgs on the way home and picking up 100 rounds CCI 22lr for $4 a box of 50.:rolleyes:

I got some bling for my 10/22. Hopefully it is going to shoot better than the stock setup. Put a Boyds' Blaster stock, a green mountain stainless, fluted, 20" match barrel and the Volquartsen drop in match trigger group in it. Got rid of that horrible plastic trigger housing Ruger is putting on these thing recently.

IMG_1043.jpg:original

IMG_1040.jpg:original

• Casper unpinned this topic