What i did in guns.

kawi kid

i picked up a die (thread tool) for 1/2x28 OD thread. so if you got a threaded barrel or something that needs cleaned up or even extend the thread, i'll happily let you borrow this tool. I personally wouldn't use this tool to cut the threads into the hard barrel stock, but it can be done if you have a good vice and holding method, and lots of strength and patience. could definitely cut threads into an aluminum adapter that needs threaded, though.

i cleaned up the threads on my savage MKII TR that recently had the barrel threaded (and the threads weren't quite right on the money in terms of size) and the die worked well.

Left work early so stoped by LEPD Range on way home. Finally shot the Desert Eagle 44 mag that I got from Dale a couple months back! That 10" barrel makes it shoot sweet! Now got some reloading to do. BTW... Nice range and close!

Finally got the case foam done and some of the mags installed. I'll probably leave the rest alone for other things and put the other 5 Pmags in my Tac Vest. Leaning towards ordering a Savvy Sniper 1 point sling and be done with it for now.

Pelican 1740 Long Case, Gen3 30rnd Pmag.

AR3b_zps9aa246c3.jpg

Edited by SJC1000rr

Finally got the case foam done and some of the mags installed. I'll probably leave the rest alone for other things and put the other 5 Pmags in my Tac Vest. Leaning towards ordering a Savvy Sniper 1 point sling and be done with it for now.

Pelican 1740 Long Case, Gen3 30rnd Pmag.

AR3b_zps9aa246c3.jpg

Should have put the mags on edge and all together

Thought about that, but didn't want to cut through all 3 layers of foam to go that route. Was simple enough to do the minor cutout and go sideways to ensure no movement. It's going to be dedicated for the AR only so I just wanted a few mags loaded with it and the rest in my vest. 11 Pmags and 4 PSA Mags would have looked stuffed in there I think.

• Casper unpinned this topic