What i did in guns.

kawi kid

When is your next planned range visit?

I'm in Columbus again on Monday. I'll have to check my calendar for the rest of the week. Monday would work for sure though. I also don't mind if you just borrow it for a while. It's all about trial and error, so you definitely want to be at a range.

How do you like the CZ grip in general?

I could've left the stock grips on there and have been more than satisfied with them. I just wanted to get some wood grips on there. It's my favorite pistol I've shot and I don't see that changing anytime soon. I knew when I picked it up I had to have it. The CZ isn't finished yet. It's going to be the host of a suppressor eventually.

Edited by Radio Flyer

Took my wife to the range for the first time. She shot the M&P 22 a few times and then the 9mm. She was way more excited about the 9mm. Lol

13%2B-%2B1

All in all a good Sunday.

I was in there on Monday to just have a look around its a super nice facility, I need to take my wife there to shoot soon.

Took my wife to the range for the first time. She shot the M&P 22 a few times and then the 9mm. She was way more excited about the 9mm. Lol

13%2B-%2B1

All in all a good Sunday.

My shooting friend (Lisa) has a M&P22. Really fun little gun and lead me to purchase a Mark III for my own cheap shooter. Haven't shot it a bunch but so far I really like it. Want to change out the front sight and Lisa wants to do the same on her M&P. May try painting the front site first but I thing a fiber optic will be the ultimate choice.:D

My shooting friend (Lisa) has a M&P22. Really fun little gun and lead me to purchase a Mark III for my own cheap shooter. Haven't shot it a bunch but so far I really like it. Want to change out the front sight and Lisa wants to do the same on her M&P. May try painting the front site first but I thing a fiber optic will be the ultimate choice.:D

It is a great little gun and cheap to shoot. No issues with the 100s of rounds I put through it so far. It is a very nice facility also.

I have a membership at Middletown Sportsman Club, but the weather hasn't been cooperating lately. I have been wanting to get out and try my shotgun against some clay.

Swing, at this point I'd go with the one I could find and costs the least. ;)

With the nice weather I decided to pull out the M44 and fire off some rounds at 100+ yards. I couldn't help but think about the recent gun law in New York and the desires of antis to ban certain weapons. It all makes no sense to an experienced shooter and responsible owner. Why can't they see that banning guns for features or the way they look is like banning cars because they are crashed more often and have distracting features in them or bright colors? Oh well, if you don't enjoy my musings I hope you enjoy the firing of an old favorite. :egrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX0F-wzXPWA

I found some .22LR ammo bulk Blazer, and CCI 100 count plastic sleeves of 36 grain and 40 grain and 380 ammo. NO 9 mm. These were found at Great Lakes Outdoors in Chesterland on Rte 322.

Just up the road is a place called Top Gun. They had 20 round Pmags for either $24 or $29,( can't remember) limit 2. They did not have much for ammo only a few boxes of .22LR, 380, 40 and 45. They did have a few AR-15's, and a few had Sig-Sauer tags. I did not ask about the prices or options. The guy working the counter said they are keeping the AR's off the website so that walk-ins would have something to purchase.

Made a small batch of 9mm last night.... My first attempt at auto-loading ammo. Depending on my schedule, I'd like to shoot over lunch.

115 grain Barry's plated round nose over 4.1 of bullseye. 1.139 oal.

Made a small batch of 9mm last night.... My first attempt at auto-loading ammo. Depending on my schedule, I'd like to shoot over lunch.

115 grain Barry's plated round nose over 4.1 of bullseye. 1.139 oal.

Lanes were full... Couldn't shoot.... Had to buy a P-07 CZ instead.

• Casper unpinned this topic