What i did in guns.

kawi kid

Great trigger! I actually think it is smoother than my Sigs'. New Albany has another one in the case and I'm considering buying a 2nd.... Just to have. It comes with two safeties. One for 1911-like cocked/locked and one as a Sig-like de-cocker. It was a breeze to change.... Mine is in decocker mode.

Had one of those great range days. I took out my new CZ P-07 and my first batch of home-brew 9mm. I'm ecstatic about both! I am 100% sold on this CZ. Similar in size to a Glock 19, 16 round magazine and the grip is CZ awesome. Pics of first 10 rounds out of it.

[ATTACH]3381[/ATTACH]

At what distance?

There are a lot of times where I have more $ than sense. This isn't one of them. If I hunted with it or otherwise needed something ultra precise and reliable, I may make other considerations. For putting holes in paper, the $200 I spent is already overkill.

I am planning on leaving it with the decocker installed. If I use this as a carry weapon, I want a longer harder DA pull on the first round. It would be too easy to squeeze off an inadvertent round while drawing your weapon in a panic situation.

I am planning on leaving it with the decocker installed. If I use this as a carry weapon, I want a longer harder DA pull on the first round. It would be too easy to squeeze off an inadvertent round while drawing your weapon in a panic situation.

Agree 100%. Mine came with cocked/locked installed. I switched to decocker.

Getting one for free! :banana:

i-fdPbg83-L.jpg

I won it at a whitetails unlimited banquet this weekend, gun shop was finally open today to go get it.

Savage .243. I was counting on buying a bolt action or two this year, but was going to stay traditional with a .223 and .308. Ironically, both of those are in the no ammo to be found group, and there was plenty of this on the shelf. But, I still haven't decided if it's a keeper yet or not.

That's a keeper dude! Trust me, I know.

GroundandAirArsenal003.jpg

:D

Besides, you can easily upgrade it to a .308 because of the way Savages are built. Buy your .308 barrel, remove barrel nut, install new barrel, install barrel nut, check headspace and enjoy! You won't need to change the bolt or anything other than the barrel.

Getting one for free! :banana:

i-fdPbg83-L.jpg

I won it at a whitetails unlimited banquet this weekend, gun shop was finally open today to go get it.

Savage .243. I was counting on buying a bolt action or two this year, but was going to stay traditional with a .223 and .308. Ironically, both of those are in the no ammo to be found group, and there was plenty of this on the shelf. But, I still haven't decided if it's a keeper yet or not.

Don't listen to R1lover you don't really want that gun, you really just want to sell it to me for a great price and go out and get what you really want!! :D PM me your price.

Some of my friends I work with are a bad influence. Went to the gun show today with no intentions of buying anything and was followed home by a vintage rifle. My Eddystone M1917 rifle now has its British cousin. I got an Eddystone P14 rifle (on the left).

IMG_1011.jpg

So yes they were both made at the same Remington arms factory in Eddystone Pennsylvania. The P14 rifle was made in late 1915 and chambered for the .303British round while the M1917 was made sometime in 1920 and chambered for the American .30-06 cartridge.

It's been in storage for a long time and it is full of grease. I can see I have a lot of cleaning ahead of me before this one gets out to the rifle range. :rolleyes:

• Casper unpinned this topic