What i did in guns.

kawi kid

• 3 weeks later...

Transferred in a Smith & Wesson M&P Shield in 9mm and a Springfield Armory XDs in .45 (Thanks, Dale, for the transfer paperwork. Grade A+, as always).

Two small, thin (1" wide) single stack carry guns. The Smith is 7 or 8 +1, and the XDs is 5 or 7 + 1.

Gonna hit the range soon, and one of these will likely replace my XD9 Service as my EDC, and the other may go up for sale.

Oh, and so far, Froglube seems to be pretty awesome stuff. See Dale, he's one of only two dealers in Ohio, and the only one that's a sponsor on ORdN.

Transferred in a Smith & Wesson M&P Shield in 9mm and a Springfield Armory XDs in .45 (Thanks, Dale, for the transfer paperwork. Grade A+, as always).

Two small, thin (1" wide) single stack carry guns. The Smith is 7 or 8 +1, and the XDs is 5 or 7 + 1.

Gonna hit the range soon, and one of these will likely replace my XD9 Service as my EDC, and the other may go up for sale.

Oh, and so far, Froglube seems to be pretty awesome stuff. See Dale, he's one of only two dealers in Ohio, and the only one that's a sponsor on ORdN.

Let me know if you put the shield up for sale, i have been thinking about buying one of these for the last couple of weeks.

I made these today for the gun show this weekend.

picture.php?albumid=1111&pictureid=16326

That's a neat skill but I don't get the whole paracord thing. Reminds me of the people in high school who used to spend hours with there high top sneakers making designs out of the laces. :p

I'm shooting this weekend along with camping. Ill have pics up Sunday.

Isn't shooting campers illegal? :D Have fun.;)

Step one of my private shooting range is roughed together. I'll make refinements later. Next step will be a target holder.

bench.jpg

Edited by buildit

Berea gun show this weekend anyone else going?

Nice set up on the range, but the dog might not like to be behind the target? LOL!

As I've told others, guns out dogs in, guns in dogs out. Simple rules. ;)

So I made another purchase yesterday and got to try it out just before it started getting dark. No pics but it is a stabilizer for sighting in rifles and works perfect with the little table turned side ways. With the Marlin 60 I was able to get it sited in much better and shot a <1" grouping at around 125 feet. I'll be interested to see how well it works with a beast like a 45-70.:) Hopefully that will motivate me for step 3 of the buildit process.(pun intended):rolleyes:

I think I'm close to done.rifelbasewmarlin60.jpg

Works good for sighting in the scopes. This was at a little over 100 ft with the 22LR and a Simons 3-9x36 scope.

100ftgroup.jpg

two movable target platforms and a bench for sitting or setting target bottle on plus the above shooters bench. All made from trees brought down by the storms.

stage3.jpg

Now I can start practicing and man do I need it with the pistols. :o

Edited by buildit

I wish I still had a firearm so I could play. Had to sell all mine :(

Guns can come and go. It's the bullets you fire that you don't wanna see returning. ;)

Edited by buildit

• 3 weeks later...
  • Casper unpinned this topic