What i did in guns.

kawi kid

Hows that left handed ruger lc9 holster going lol.

I've decided it is okay for walking around as a ccw holster now that I've cut the leather belt loop off the other side. Uncomfortable as hell in the car and sticks out too much on the bike. So I've bought a bum bag (AKA fanny pack) that the LC9 fits in perfect with the mag. CCW is much easier with it as I can take it off and put it back on and no one knows what is in it. Now if I can just get over the stigma of a bum bag as being gay apparel I'll be okay. :lol:

I made a new gun belt for myself over the weekend. Has enough adjustment to do either iwb or owb. Used some pop rivets to hold the one end after i melted it together for added strength. Fits nice and can be snugged up if needed or loosened to fit for what ever gun I decide to carry.

picture.php?albumid=1111&pictureid=16479picture.php?albumid=1111&pictureid=16480

I like steel but I need paper too. I like to check and see if I'm creating small bad habits.

Agreed. Every time I shoot I start ~20ft and check for accuracy then start moving back at 5ft increments till I become less than 75% accurate. The Spinners are great for that since I don't have to check the paper. Down side is I have to repaint the spinners at the end of the day. :rolleyes:

Bought a M&P Shield .40 today at Vance's. Didn't even go in to buy anything but they had some in stock so I jumped on it. My roommate picked up a used Shield 9mm with Triijicon Night Sights while we were there too.

Bought a M&P Shield .40 today at Vance's. Didn't even go in to buy anything but they had some in stock so I jumped on it. My roommate picked up a used Shield 9mm with Triijicon Night Sights while we were there too.

They have anymore 9's there?

• Casper unpinned this topic