What i did in guns.

kawi kid

mine runs great suppressed or un suppressed. Was shooting it at 220yds the other week and it was getting hits. Not to be with a Aimpoint and a 10.5" barrel lol

Very cool. My can is sitting with Dale. Hopefully that stamp is not far behind. Read that wait times have been improving since June...

tried an interesting experiment last night. Friend and I had been debating which is the better device / aid in aiming in a dark setting. So as the sun set last night we went out on the range with my flash light attachment on the Glock and her tritium sights on her M&P. We quickly realized that both sites were clearly visible even in minimal lighting but if you couldn't see the target it made hitting it very hard or impossible. We assumed this issue would also be true for a laser site. Anyone have any experience actually trying to hit a target in the dark with just a laser site?

17gen4light.jpg

Edited by buildit

tried an interesting experiment last night. Friend and I had been debating which is the better device / aid in aiming in a dark setting. So as the sun set last night we went out on the range with my flash light attachment on the Glock and her tritium sights on her M&P. We quickly realized that both sites were clearly visible even in minimal lighting but if you couldn't see the target it made hitting it very hard or impossible. We assumed this issue would also be true for a laser site. Anyone have any experience actually trying to hit a target in the dark with just a laser site?

thats why it helps to combine them....flashlight and night sites....i hit a raccoon at 10 yds when it was pitch black outside with a 3" sub compact lol...cell phone flashlight and tritium sites made it an easy shot

• Casper unpinned this topic