You ladies are a bunch of whiny vaginas.

RSVDon

I sign on for the first time in ages, go to new posts, and 75% of the threads in there involve politics, guns, news articles, or how your morning shit came out today.

Why the fuck aren't you out riding or setting up a ride for tonight (for those of us that work the day job) instead of arguing about tasing a 9 year old and taking a poop, and where the hell did the bike talk go?

Signed,

Old Grumpy Aprilia Rider

...or how your morning shit came out today.

I poop in the afternoon or evening, unless I drink too much coffee. :dunno:

I've had enough of this bitching about bitching - back to normal Ohio Gun Owners and Cop Action Second-Guessing.com talk, please.

• Upvote 1

Now that I have been satisfied by calling all of you vaginas. I'm going to go post in the Firearms section about my new carry, BEFORE I make my re-introduction thread. Bitches!

But seriously, what's up with the lack of motorcycle stuff on here. Are we that bored?

Now that I have been satisfied by calling all of you vaginas. I'm going to go post in the Firearms section about my new carry, BEFORE I make my re-introduction thread. Bitches!

But seriously, what's up with the lack of motorcycle stuff on here. Are we that bored?

Yup. This work thing sucks. And I'm still convinced we're going to get a 1'+ snowfall before this is over.

:bigfinger::asshat::bigfinger::asshat::D