Dream Ride 2012: Feeler

NinjaDoc

Good News.....NBC4 in Columbus is reporting the rain is out of here (my driveway is dry).....

Bad news for me is that I have a guy coming to buy a bike I have for sale, and may be out for the ride....depends on time....

:( Pull my man card. I've kicked it around for the last 2 hours, but low temps and a long ride to get to possibly damp roads just isn't doing it for me.

Snot and Hellmut. I'm down for meeting up with you two for a ride sometime when the weather is a little nicer. Thanks for the offer to ride newark.

Hit us up anytime.

Glad you guys are gonna get some clear weather. Woke up and air temp was 39* and thankful that I went out last night and bailed. My cajones would've revolted slabbing an hour then another 2 hours of wet back road to get to the meet spot

Yea sorry no way I'm riding all that way for cold wet roads that I can go just as fast on as I can in the metro parks here, just not worth risking it. Wish the weather would've held out better but I know if I don't show the weather will be great and if I get everything ready it will be shitty

seems to be the case today :cry:

This is a plea to any of you that are teetering on the fence about coming to Newark today for Dream Ride 2012. It's sunny outside with not a mention of rain in the forcast.

Today Sunny, with a high near 57. West wind 7 to 10 mph.

It's time to get up, suit up, boot up, saddle up, and come on down to 1058 East Main St. in Newark. Meet up has been moved to 12:30 pm, so you still have time to ride in and say hi to everyone. It's "t" minus two hours and counting. Don't be left out and wish later that you had at least come for the meet and greet.

I'm not sure if the Dream Ride is officially still on due to the previous weather outlook but the meet up seems to be, and the weather is looking a lot better than thought two days ago, with the sun shining brightly and hardly a cloud in the sky as I look out the window right now. I'm hoping this is a day I'll be happy about taking a day off of work for.

Bring a camera and a smile. I'll be looking forward to meeting as many of you as I can. Stop me and say hi. I'm on a black and silver/grey Suzuki GS 500F with saddle bags. See you there.

~ JackFlash :biker:

I couldn't get out of the house till about 1:30 today. I rode to Somerset to see of I could catch up but I didn't see anyone. So I got a 50 mile ride in by myself. Man it was cold though.....not unbearable but definitely uncomfortable.

Hope you guys had a good ride and a safe one.

Look at my Central thread posted for Tuesday. I didn't realize it was basically the same loop as the Dream Ride till this morning which is a strange coincidence.....but should be warmer and drier.