Dream Ride 2012: Feeler

NinjaDoc

I stepped into the house in Newark at 5:40 pm. I wasn't ready to stop riding. If I didn't have to work tomorrow I may still be on the road. I had a great time and it was good to meet everyone. I didn't get to shake everyone's hand but I did meet most of you. For the rest, it will have to wait until next time. Let's do this again.

I'm always up for a ride if nothing else is demanding my time. If you are around Newark or anywhere in this part of the state, send me a private message with your phone number a couple of days ahead of time and I'll get back with you. I'm also up for a spur of the moment ride occasionally so last minute invites are welcome also. Or send me a message just to say, "Hi!"

Special thanks are in order to whoever paid off the weather man in exchange for such a beautiful day to ride. Thumbs up to you.

I hope to see you out there on the road somewhere. You are a great bunch riders and it was certainly a day worth missing work for.

~ JackFlash ~

:biker:

I can take vacation time for one day or I can call in sick for three days. I let the boss pick which one. There is always a work-around. :D

With them firing people left and right for little things I didn't want to push it,besides after the 23rd I get 3 floating holidays and an unscheduled general purpose day.

I didn't see the meet up time pushed back to 12:30. It was about 10:30 when we left North Market.

We woke up a bit little this morning in Columbus. We went to the Brad Paisley / Band Perry concert at Nationwide arena last night. We stayed at the Red Roof Inn and walked to the concert. On the walk to the arena, it was still warm out, so I did not have a jacket, just a short sleeve shirt. After the concert, it was super cold and raining. It felt like frozen rain, but not quite snow.

Since I thought we would not be able to make it to the meeting spot by 11AM, the wife and I stopped by 8MM Dale's shop.

We pushed to get home. Hahafzr, Gunner75 (for a little bit), Snot and I took the I70 pipeline. Made it home in a little over 2hrs. Cold ride there, cold ride home - but the ride down there was stellar! Best roads in the state imo. Gotta do it again when its warm. Had a blast and glad we went since the sun was out all day, just needed another 15 degrees to top it off. Good meeting those I spoke with and for those I didnt, we will meet next time. Thanks to those who could make it out and enjoy with us!

great ride today!! we (the first middle group) stopped for food when everyone else stopped for gas, and we kinda knew you guys would be long gone.

Had fun charming the queens of the river and getting a free hug from the chipotle girl.

See you again soon all

Saw u guys on 256, i was n the car after getting some mcd's.