What do you Carry CCW (PICS)

JaronsToy

Um, could possibly be the dumbest thing Ive heard in a long time. Any "professional" will will give you the wtf face if you ask for this. 1 excellent way to send ones heart straight into SVT or VT niether of which do I care to deal with on a gun range. 2 the "professional" would lose his or her licence and cards for life. Our licence covers us in the hospital, ER, Squad ect.... not wherever we want. Nor does it cover admin of non medically ness drugs. Refuckingtarded.

Well, I've read and heard about both being effective training tools. However when I looked up the information I couldn't find anything positive on the adrenal injections. I didn't realize it was that hard to administer safely. Thanks for the correction.

Training low on blood (Such as after donating) can simulate a wounded condition, and a little bit of exercise to stimulate the adrenal glands would be very effective.

I shot one of these last weekend. It felt like the muzzle blast was trying to knock my face off.

Those are better than the M82A1s. The semi variants just don't seem to handle recoil as well. But shooting HEIAP into a APC shell 3/4 of a mile away is a wonderful experience. :D

any I might have (allegedly) owned were (allegedly) lost in a tragic smelting accident...

...however, if I were to have any carry weapons, they'd look like this:

Springfield XD-9 Service 4", Crimson Trace laser grip, carried in a Crossbreed Supertuck:

picture.php?albumid=1413&pictureid=16489

Ruger LCR .357, carried in either a pocket holster or a Bianchi iwb:

picture.php?albumid=1413&pictureid=16491

Springfield XDs .45 and Smith & Wesson M&P Shield in 9mm, to be (allegedly) carried once broken in and I'm satisfied with them, function-wise:

picture.php?albumid=1413&pictureid=16490

Well, I've read and heard about both being effective training tools. However when I looked up the information I couldn't find anything positive on the adrenal injections. I didn't realize it was that hard to administer safely. Thanks for the correction.

Training low on blood (Such as after donating) can simulate a wounded condition, and a little bit of exercise to stimulate the adrenal glands would be very effective.

When you say adrenaline I will assume you know that is a body produced chemical and is not man made. We carry Epinephrine which is somewhat a synthetic form of adrenaline and only give 1mg to restart a heart. That can easily kill you with a perfectly functional heart. Your heart will go from NS to ST to SVT to VT to VF to Asystole before you could get 2 shots off. Asystole means you no see Christmas morning again.

Well, I've read and heard about both being effective training tools. However when I looked up the information I couldn't find anything

That's too bad, had you found one other idiot posting the same thing somewhere on the internet it would have become a FACT. :nono:

I think this internet thing has run its course and we're going to have to start going back to libraries or something to find actual information. In the meantime I think I'm am going to entertain myself by spreading falsehoods around the internet until there are enough search engine hits to make them facts. :evil:

/endthreadjack

any I might have (allegedly) owned were (allegedly) lost in a tragic smelting accident...

...however, if I were to have any carry weapons, they'd look like this:

Springfield XD-9 Service 4", Crimson Trace laser grip, carried in a Crossbreed Supertuck:

picture.php?albumid=1413&pictureid=16489

Ruger LCR .357, carried in either a pocket holster or a Bianchi iwb:

picture.php?albumid=1413&pictureid=16491

Springfield XDs .45 and Smith & Wesson M&P Shield in 9mm, to be (allegedly) carried once broken in and I'm satisfied with them, function-wise:

picture.php?albumid=1413&pictureid=16490

If you were able to allegedly have only one, which would it be? I'm looking for a friend :D

Um, could possibly be the dumbest thing Ive heard in a long time. Any "professional" will will give you the wtf face if you ask for this. 1 excellent way to send ones heart straight into SVT or VT niether of which do I care to deal with on a gun range. 2 the "professional" would lose his or her licence and cards for life. Our licence covers us in the hospital, ER, Squad ect.... not wherever we want. Nor does it cover admin of non medically ness drugs. Refuckingtarded.

I saw it in the movie Pulp Fiction you can just stab someone in the heart with a big ass needle and inject epinefrin (how ever its spelled) and it will fix whatever is wrong with them. Worked for Mia Wallace so it must be true. All the good drug dealers have it just in case. It's kinda like the medical version of duct tape.

I saw it in the movie Pulp Fiction you can just stab someone in the heart with a big ass needle and inject epinefrin (how ever its spelled) and it will fix whatever is wrong with them. Worked for Mia Wallace so it must be true. All the good drug dealers have it just in case. It's kinda like the medical version of duct tape.

It's not gonna make you any more dead, why not try it at that point. It's when your alive and doing well that it turns things for the worst.

If somebody is hard set on doing something dumb before picking up a firearm. Why not try a stun gun. Have your pistol on the shooting bench out of arms reach (flailing range, not just fingertips). Dry hump yourself with a taser or stun gun and when you regain your wits see how well you can get to your firearm and shoot your target. Your body will be in shock, your adrenaline will be maxed out and if you got yourself good enough with the stun gun you will still be partially incapacitated.

Oh, and have a friend record it and show everyone.:rolleyes:

LC9 and Old Faithful Holster and sometimes my Remora holster.

IMG_7853.jpg

The jeans are a definate plus.

I carry a XD9SC, or a LCP in an ankle holster when i have to guarantee i don't print. but I'm in the process of getting drunk after wrecking my bike so no pics for now.

Nobama 2012