What would you do?

ninjachic

My. 02.... anytime some one screams for help call the cops! Its not up to you to decide there fate. After 3 reports on the same couple (in Dayton) some one is arrested. Never investigate, leave this to the pros.

Glad you did call. Consider the temp or at least ask about it.

If you scream for help and a midget shows up, do not be scared hand it some sketty then run. He may try to show his eyebrow licking skills, if this happens you may have to distract him with a tub of jello.

• Upvote 1

My. 02.... anytime some one screams for help call the cops! Its not up to you to decide there fate. After 3 reports on the same couple (in Dayton) some one is arrested. Never investigate, leave this to the pros.

Glad you did call. Consider the temp or at least ask about it.

If you scream for help and a midget shows up, do not be scared hand it some sketty then run. He may try to show his eyebrow licking skills, if this happens you may have to distract him with a tub of jello.

haha. somehow I get the feeling there is more to this story that I need to know about. :p

Oh Im sure you can figure that out.

I'm pretty sure I have the patent on the jello filled hot tub........among other kinky things

a jello-filled hot tub would be a bit sticky. That and it's cold outside. Give me a hot tub filled with adult Hot Applecider and I am so there.