Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

hell I'll be 28 when the trip happens and I still feel like the kid of the group :lol:

Im a year older than you and glad I didnt touch that stuff :eek:

These guys are on another level and I love it :D

Ill be disappointed if this does not happen again....

IMG_1722copy_zpsb2c27546.jpg

I cant wait. Last year was a blast. If any of you are on the fence about going and don't, you'll regret it.

Edited by Mykill

hahaha I didn't even know any pictures of me existed that night. Prepared to be disappointed as I'll be sticking to only beers instead of an entire bottle of Captain Morgan AND that damn moonshine :D

That was one of the rare, rare times I've ever been sloppy drunk. Normally I hold it together pretty damn well

I laugh at everyone's drunkness while I'm sober. Free entertainment, yes please!

thats what jagr and i did last year, the funnier part was the next morning everyone hung over then they realized they had a 7 hour drive/ride home..:lol:

thats what jagr and i did last year, the funnier part was the next morning everyone hung over then they realized they had a 7 hour drive/ride home..:lol:

I did this too, not really a drinker, and if I do its never to get wasted, not worth the next day of feeling like shit IMO. I will however be bringing some plants to smoke this year :D

• Upvote 1

Alcohol and fire and bikes and guns and buttsex don't mix. :nono:

It does, but you can't stir it you have to mix it all together & shake it up. Think I'll bring two jars o' shine, we got some rookies to break in. Gump shine up your dancin' shoes.:D

That was one of the rare, rare times I've ever been sloppy drunk. Normally I hold it together pretty damn well

I usually say the same thing.

It does, but you can't stir it you have to mix it all together & shake it up. Think I'll bring two jars o' shine, we got some rookies to break in. Gump shine up your dancin' shoes.:D

Na, I got a bum knee. I'm out.:D

With the quality and experience and fetish level of the women we bring, I'm really doubting you can bring a youngin that will even make a blip on our radar son.

I don't think he'd want her back after we're finished with it. Might be some broken parts.