Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

Guys ride safe and stay out of trouble. Get alot of videos even at night. Gump is the party animal watch out women he like to bump and grind. Oh the last part stay out of trouble your on your own with that one.

why you no go rich?

I'm getting freaking excited.

I was just talking to Jewbacca yesterday about it and I wasn't excited til this week. Already starting my what to buy and packing list :D

my 2nd favorite!

Only two more days!! :)

lucky asshole!

• Upvote 1

New tires will be here Wednsday, two jars o shine in the garage. Couple of my buddys from work are rideing down with me, Jeff some of you met him on the Newark ride last October and Frank the Cubano Loco. Fucker makes me look like a rookie at the bar. We'll be there Thursday.

New tires will be here Wednsday, two jars o shine in the garage. Couple of my buddys from work are rideing down with me, Jeff some of you met him on the Newark ride last October and Frank the Cubano Loco. Fucker makes me look like a rookie at the bar. We'll be there Thursday.

Excellent.

<p>Casper said the next rattler I got their he would eat it I was going to bbq it for him texas style. I would of enjoyed the ride down there maybe next year I will be ready to go. Just stay safe and ride at your own speed its not a dick measuring contest and enjoy. Just remember if the snake is 2 feet long keep away 4 feet because it can strike at 2 feet. get me some pic of you guys and of them when you cross them.</p>

Edited by wht_scorpion

can't freaking wait. Finally was able to give a short test ride of the new suspension and itching at the opportunity to really test it out down there. My packing will probably start this week too

anybody lookin for a roomy?

or anybody want to get hotel in Marysville?

couple here just lookin to save a buck

also can have open spots in enclosed trailer if any body needs

to long on sportbike for me

but I never trailer the dresser

anybody lookin for a roomy?

or anybody want to get hotel in Marysville?

couple here just lookin to save a buck

also can have open spots in enclosed trailer if any body needs

to long on sportbike for me

but I never trailer the dresser

i have a open spot on my open trailer, and as long as matt didnt make other arangements we had a open spot in out cabin too but not for a couple

Edited by 2talltim

Right on... she may not be able to go anyway.. lol

how much? and when you leavin?

im an old timer.. ages of the gang ? lol

Pretty mixed. I'd say the average is in the 30-40 range maybe?