Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

Funny, I enjoyed the skyway wish I would of stopped for more pictures.

Make sure you hit the waterfall next time. 4.7 miles back from the gas station bbq place on the Telico end. Hang a right by the big brown sign it is about 5 miles back in there. Narrow rough paved road, be cool on it. Parking just past the falls. Never done it but I have been told that if you go beyond the parking area it turns to gravel real fast.

Make sure you hit the waterfall next time. 4.7 miles back from the gas station bbq place on the Telico end. Hang a right by the big brown sign it is about 5 miles back in there. Narrow rough paved road, be cool on it. Parking just past the falls. Never done it but I have been told that if you go beyond the parking area it turns to gravel real fast.

its pretty cool and the pavement definitely sucks but gotta make a trip back there

I walked past the parking area a little bit to take a leak and I think I do recall seeing it being gravel

Sounds cool I'll make it a point to stop by there.

Sounds like a plan to me jbot.

I'm kinda busy at work today and will be heading to Alabama for work tomorrow and Wed. And basically I'm lazy. So if you figure out the details, I'll be happy to call and put it on my card.

what days were you thinking? and did you wanna ride or trailer down?

EDIT:

nevermind, i just booked what appears to be the last 2 bedroom hemlock cabin that's nearby (but not in the block) the group of 7 cabins set aside for OR cause i guess those are all booked. unless some tragedy occurs, I booked a cabin for trmn8tr and myself. $149/night. now taking applicants for roommates. amenities include: pet friendly (for dinner) and soul searching (as in, you'll be searching for yours after it's stolen). if interested, PM me with nudes and what special powers you bring to the table (flight, invisibility, dog)

Edited by jbot

what days were you thinking? and did you wanna ride or trailer down?

EDIT:

nevermind, i just booked what appears to be the last 2 bedroom hemlock cabin that's nearby (but not in the block) the group of 7 cabins set aside for OR cause i guess those are all booked. unless some tragedy occurs, I booked a cabin for trmn8tr and myself. $149/night. now taking applicants for roommates. amenities include: pet friendly (for dinner) and soul searching (as in, you'll be searching for yours after it's stolen). if interested, PM me with nudes and what special powers you bring to the table (flight, invisibility, dog)

My wife and I wana come... Special powers include, but are not limited to, amazing beer consumption, foolishness, and I'm told that when I get black-out-drunk, I levitate... Never seen it myself but... To be expected. So would this mean you guys would share a bed?!?! lol... If I am denied, I'm going to have to request an investigation and possibly press charges.

My wife and I wana come... Special powers include, but are not limited to, amazing beer consumption, foolishness, and I'm told that when I get black-out-drunk, I levitate... Never seen it myself but... To be expected. So would this mean you guys would share a bed?!?! lol... If I am denied, I'm going to have to request an investigation and possibly press charges.

Pretty sure they want to hear more about the wife than you ;)

Can't be held responsible for what happens to your wife while you're black-out-drunk. There will be a quick release form we'll need you to sign. Also, would she be getting black-out-drunk as well, or will we need to bring the chloroform?

And Jbot and I will be sharing the queen bed, it's what we are accustomed to. You and your wife can have the room with 2 twins. We'll be stacking those and making bunk beds of course. There will be so much more room for games and activities.

• Upvote 2

Oh I like those just had to get use to them. 28 is really nice heading to fontana after the dam. I actually wanna ride 28 this time

Oldschool and I rode 28 all the way to N.C. It was a really good ride. I think they call it Moonshiners run or something. I dunno. There was a really cool waterfall as well that you could park the bike behind/under and get some nice pics. Next time I'm going to actually grab my camera not just my iPhone.

The road back to Bald River Falls is narrow, but cool. Follows the River...

IMG_8956Medium.jpg

Same road, different trips...

IMG_7007Large.jpg

IMG_6994Large.jpg

The Falls from the bridge...

IMG_6985Large.jpg

IMG_6978Large.jpg

IMG_6980Large.jpg

Thanks. I appreciate that. I knew it wasnt a speed thing with me. Hence why I said before, I'm sure i'll be fine even if I'm not riding with everyone else.

I'll show you how to ride through there a bit of you'd like. Always willing to help out a newb.

I'll be on a touring bike anyway, so won't be going that fast.