Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2013

Casper

Just looked at the first post, and I know for sure trmn8tr and I have a cabin, but its not part (close to, but not part of) of the original group of 7 cabins as they were all booked.

This. List hasn't been updated in a while!
Is their an update on who's going?

as far as I know I'm sleeping with....er....rooming in a cabin with the both of you. hahahaha. Still calling the couch btw. unless Gen3 wants to share with me. :D

If you're going for sure (as in booked a cabin or room) and aren't on my list in the first post PM me with the screen names of those staying with you. If you haven't booked and are planning to go, I advise you book quickly. It will sell out.

If you're going for sure (as in booked a cabin or room) and aren't on my list in the first post PM me with the screen names of those staying with you. If you haven't booked and are planning to go, I advise you book quickly. It will sell out.

PM sent

I have a two bedroom Hemlock cabin reserved as of 12/8/12 for Thursday - Sunday (June 6 -9, 2013).

My sammich maker and I will be there. She will be riding her own bike some of the time. We would like to split the cabin. Hopefully with another couple who both ride.

Biggie

I have a two bedroom Hemlock cabin reserved as of 12/8/12 for Thursday - Sunday (June 6 -9, 2013).

My sammich maker and I will be there. She will be riding her own bike some of the time. We would like to split the cabin. Hopefully with another couple who both ride.

Biggie

Would you mind if TimTheAsian and I took the second room? My cabin has 5 people in it so if its alright with them I will move. I have already commit to them though so I need them to chime in here if thats alright. Debating on trailering down too, would make it easier and I would not mind a Dragon trip in the Mazda :D

Edited by JStump

Would you mind if TimTheAsian and I took the second room? My cabin has 5 people in it so if its alright with them I will move. I have already commit to them though so I need them to chime in here if thats alright. Debating on trailering down too, would make it easier and I would not mind a Dragon trip in the Mazda :D

don't stop in the road for turkeys.

So your baling on the cabin and the trailer spot? I dont think matts+1 is going now and im not sure if josh is still crashing in out cabin or not either. So me, you, matt and brown are the only 100% confirmed in our cabin as of now.

So your baling on the cabin and the trailer spot? I dont think matts+1 is going now and im not sure if josh is still crashing in out cabin or not either. So me, you, matt and brown are the only 100% confirmed in our cabin as of now.

No, just throwing ideas out there. I'm waiting for Tim to decide if he wants to go or not before giving up a trailer spot. The cabin I am not giving up unless 1) someone wants to take the spot and 2) Tim is going and wants in with turnone.

No, just throwing ideas out there. I'm waiting for Tim to decide if he wants to go or not before giving up a trailer spot. The cabin I am not giving up unless 1) someone wants to take the spot and 2) Tim is going and wants in with turnone.

Let me know as soon as you can so i can offer the trailer spot to somone else. I know its still 5 months out but i like to have things figured ahead of time.

Will need a spot on a trailer and room. If everything fails I'm building my own trailer and getting a lodge room.

Didnt know if you were planing on crashing with us or not, you are still more than welcome to, epecaily if stuppy bails. Even if he dont their is plenty of room for a air bed. The trailer spot is yours too if josh gives it up, i might still set up for 4 bikes too but i wont know till it gets warmer.

Didnt know if you were planing on crashing with us or not, you are still more than welcome to, epecaily if stuppy bails. Even if he dont their is plenty of room for a air bed. The trailer spot is yours too if josh gives it up, i might still set up for 4 bikes too but i wont know till it gets warmer.

OK. Well the reason I might trailer down is because ill be bringing at minimum a scooter for me then devs bike. Might not even being my sv. But I want a trailer setup my way. Probably 16' or larger with lots of storage.

OK. Well the reason I might trailer down is because ill be bringing at minimum a scooter for me then devs bike. Might not even being my sv. But I want a trailer setup my way. Probably 16' or larger with lots of storage.

I just have a 6.5'x14 tandem open trailer now, i loved my enclosed but it was kinda a waste of money for what i needed.

Why wouldn't you bring the sv? Those roads are way too fun for a scooter.

I just have. 6.5'x14 tandem open trailer now, i loved my enclosed but it was kinda a waste of money for what i needed.

Kinda my line of thinking. I want tandem 16'+ open trailer.

Why wouldn't you bring the sv? Those roads are way too fun for a scooter.

Upgrading to a 125 scooter. So it should be enough...idk still might bring the sv.