The EPIC Ohio Group Ride

NinjaDoc

You could just book Nelson ledges for the trackday on Saturday. That would be quite the epic OR ride.

You hurt my feelings by having this on the opening trackday/race weekend.

I like the UP loop you updated in the first post however more than likely I (and any NEO's interested) would split off in McConnelsville or New Lexington to save some time/mileage

You could just book Nelson ledges for the trackday on Saturday. That would be quite the epic OR ride.

I'd throw down to get some track time with OR peeps. I agree that would also be pretty epic.

Sent from my iPhone

I'd throw down to get some track time with OR peeps. I agree that would also be pretty epic.

Sent from my iPhone

you goddamn right it is. go to motoseries.com and register for your day there. all the actualy cool kids of OR will be there riding on sat and racing on sunday anyway. if you go to this so called "epic" ride, you'll just be seeing the sloppy seconds who couldn't cut it for actual manly track riding.

you goddamn right it is. go to motoseries.com and register for your day there. all the actualy cool kids of OR will be there riding on sat and racing on sunday anyway. if you go to this so called "epic" ride, you'll just be seeing the sloppy seconds who couldn't cut it for actual manly track riding.

Judging from the track riding thread I don't think I could ever get gay enough to qualify for the track.

• Upvote 2

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

honestly i personally would have went for a different weekend keeping that in mind, but majority voted for this :(

So we going with UP route, timing also pretty okay.

Need lead, sweep volunteer, as of now

1. dying shadow & nightrider agrred to lead sweep one group. both been riding together for some time and will be pretty comfortable as a team.

we need at least 8 to 9 more lead/ sweep combos just to be on the safe side.

Sent from my iPhone

u can always do that the rest of the year :p this happens only once every year :D now jbot is gonna unleash his wrath on me for saying this

honestly i personally would have went for a different weekend keeping that in mind, but majority voted for this :(

So we going with UP route, timing also pretty okay.

Need lead, sweep volunteer, as of now

1. dying shadow & nightrider agrred to lead sweep one group. both been riding together for some time and will be pretty comfortable as a team.

we need at least 8 to 9 more lead/ sweep combos just to be on the safe side.

Quit with trying to get this on topic, we are about to wage war with the Korean Queen of the track gays.

Made up some sort of group description. This might be completely be wrong, still gives a pointer as to which group to look forward to.

The Groups

Always start one group below what you feel you ride. Meaning if you think your fast, start with medium fast group and if you are comfortable move to the fast group during gas break after letting the lead and sweep know. Better to be safe than sorry. Remember we might be riding roads very new to you. No ego in both years kept our rides with 0 casuality

FAST : one group

-Usually 70mph on the straight and 25-30 mph over the posted limit of curve.

-The people who belong to the group know they belong to this group, they dont think they belong here.

-Dont jump in here unless you been riding with such fellows for some time. eg: UP, Midgettod, Hutch, Core rides

Medium-Fast: two groups

-65-70mph on the straight and 20-25 over the posted limit opf curve.

- This is the usual fast rides some group rides do, still dangerously fast

-Jump in here if you been riding for a while and is comfortable at these paces on most roads

Medium : two groups

-65 mph on the straight and 15-20 over the posted limit opf curve.

- This is the usual sport touring group rides do,

-Jump in here if you been riding for a while and is comfortable at these paces on most roads

Slow : two groups

-60 mph or around posted limit on the straight and upto 10 over the posted limit of curve.

- This is the a very comfortable yet fun group ride,

-Jump in here if you like doing friendly fun rides and also new riders must join here

-The last two rides most people rode this group showing zero ego issues and they had most fun,

Cruiser and heavy touring: one group

-All the mammoth bikes and cruisers

-They enjoy the road and own the road at their own pace

-Made sperate group just in case there is enough numbers

-more than free to join any of the above group based on their own preference.

-Need Lead and sweep for these groups

-Lead as well as sweep should be able to remember the route really well

Suggestion, do you think this will be a good idea and could be followed?

-On the day we will arrange to park the bikes in such a way that each group will form a row one after other , this will help tremendously when time comes to split up and go for the ride. So when you come just park in the row in which you would prefer to ride. :D

eg

-------------------

FAST

-------------------

Med-Fast

-------------------

Medium

-------------------

etc etc

Edited by NinjaDoc

I could probably sweep a medium pace. I could attempt to sweep a medium fast as I'd probably be at the back of that group anyhow but catching up to the front if something were to arise would be a small challenge

awesome i will update names on the first thread,

Hutch and Mykill should form a lead sweep combo for med-fast group since they been riding together for a while now.

Edited by NinjaDoc

i like nivin too much to actually troll his wonderful thread. i'm just jealous i can't be 2 places at once.

UP is a hot white female, btw. just putting that out there.