The EPIC Ohio Group Ride

NinjaDoc

We're trailering since its an overnighter. This way we'll have some peace of mind that no matter what breaks down, we'll still have a way home. Plus the truck is good for bigger beer/food runs :D

Come on Inya don't even ride below 70 and he is showing you gheys up. I think that these newbs could only stand a tickle not even the tip LOL!

ill tell you what. ill ride the 2.5 hours down, and still school your ass on the road, the entire time we are riding together! eh?

im pretty sure i just hit your throat, the tickle wasnt enough.

:bitchplease:

Where you guys staying down there? Looking for something cheap.
We are staying in a cabin.

Yup, we're in a cabin just off Big Pine Rd in the heart of Hocking Hills. Got lucky with off-season pricing instead of summer rates, most hotels were booking up fast when I was cabin hunting in January.....so nab something up!

Im looking at weighing my options, Im on vacation on the first day and im off the second day. Im looking at getting a place to crash if its cheap, (share rooms) Ill sleep on the floor or couch if i have to. If not ill see if I can crash at my buddys house in zanesville.

Ok, its official i have my new bike, any ideas on where central might meet up?

Not sure but I'm meeting with some Newark riders and then heading to meet spot with them. There are 5 of us so far and your welcome to join us.

I'm thinking I will be in my camper at Happy Hills. Unless there is a different campground closer to wherever people are hanging out?

I've no clue as to where anyone/everyone will be hanging out before or after the ride.....Doc must be busy planning, or busy at work. But we're about 4 short weeks away from liftoff so an effective itinerary needs to be in place soon!

Has anyone ridden Hocking Valley lately and have any decent routes to throw in, might help get the ball rolling. I know there's a huge parking lot on the north side of Lake Logan across the street from the beach, but bathrooms/vending dont appear near it.....but the lot could easily hold hundreds of bikes

Has anyone ridden Hocking Valley lately and have any decent routes to throw in, might help get the ball rolling. I know there's a huge parking lot on the north side of Lake Logan across the street from the beach, but bathrooms/vending dont appear near it.....but the lot could easily hold hundreds of bikes

Just road around there sat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6W0twNeyxc&feature=share

Will surely put something up soon, just waiting for a good day to ride the area to see the places in person. Planning to have meet spot close to I70 to make it easier on a lot of peeps, if weather is good expecting a nice show up from all over Ohio :D

Will surely put something up soon, just waiting for a good day to ride the area to see the places in person. Planning to have meet spot close to I70 to make it easier on a lot of peeps, if weather is good expecting a nice show up from all over Ohio :D

I think there's a park n ride at 70 and 13 plus two gas stations. Don't know if that goes with the route your planing