The EPIC Ohio Group Ride

NinjaDoc

Should be fine. Not like you're pulling a 20' scarab up a boat ramp from a dead stop, you may loose some speed now and then but the cars got enough nuts to drag a couple bikes up a hill

Trailer question:

So Tim and I decided to trailer down so we can enjoy the riding and not be exhausted, but I got to thinking today about the hills and my small car. I know for a fact my 2.5L 6speed mazda 3 can handle both bikes on flat ground, but do you think its too much to ask on hills? I just dont want to get stuck on a hill somewhere and burn out my clutch or something.

You'll be fine. If my 4cyl accord could pull my bike and a 600lb aluminum uhaul trailer to Tennessee and back you'll be fine in hocking. Pulling my bike on the HF trailer after that made it feel like nothing was there. The hills aren't that bad and surely are not mountains.

Trailer question:

So Tim and I decided to trailer down so we can enjoy the riding and not be exhausted, but I got to thinking today about the hills and my small car. I know for a fact my 2.5L 6speed mazda 3 can handle both bikes on flat ground, but do you think its too much to ask on hills? I just dont want to get stuck on a hill somewhere and burn out my clutch or something.

Depending where the meet spot may be, you might be better off just parking somewhere along the way and riding a short distance to it

I haven't ruled out trailering either but for me it's probably too much work

Hey everyone I would like to go just wondering if there are any beginner groups forming or maybe a slow and go group lol. Don't think I'm ready to be flying through turns just yet. Also is everyone staying in cabins most likely or just riding back after the group ride? I also might have 2 friends coming along. 1 is also on here and the other is not. Depends on how their bike situation works out.

Hey I would also like to join in the Columbus group. I will be riding in with Mike and hopefully our other friend can make it.

Trailer question:

lol I went to school down there, I know my way around Athens area. We'll be fine.

Sent from my iPhone

lol I went to school down there, I know my way around Athens area. We'll be fine.

Sent from my iPhone

Sounds good, get that chock and we will be good to go. I have a coupon from my sport rider mag if you want it.

Sounds good, get that chock and we will be good to go. I have a coupon from my sport rider mag if you want it.

Yea, I'll have to snag that sometime. Took the bike out for a spin today after work. I can already tell a difference in braking and the pads aren't even broken in yet.

Sent from my iPhone

Yea, I'll have to snag that sometime. Took the bike out for a spin today after work. I can already tell a difference in braking and the pads aren't even broken in yet.

Sent from my iPhone

You mean you weren't thrown off the bike on the first grab of brake?!?! Those things are hella tight now compared to before haha

We need to take these newbs out on a ride inya, they need to grow some legs for longer rides on sport bikes.

It's like anal...how are you gonna go longer and deeper if you don't at least start with the tip?!?

I got jokes today.

And this trailer business needs to stop. They're making my manpon uncomfortable.