The EPIC Ohio Group Ride

NinjaDoc

I just really want to ride! I can live with out coffee but need good tires.

And for me men are like coffee a want not a need, riding is a need like ice cream

Edited by snot

hopefully the weather co operates, every year people are all pumped up and boom the day is either cloudy and cold like 2011 or expecting showers and cold like 2012 :(

for once i hope the weather is super lick and we will have one "epic" ( :D ) ride

will miss charismatic leadership from pauly and uncle punk *cough* hint *drop by*

Everyone should post up a rating of how they want to ride (regardless of bike), 1 being old fart cruiser ride and 10 being GTFO OF MY WAY!!!! WOuld make it easier to match up at the event.

I'd be a 6. I like a somewhat spirited ride but I'm not really into taking a lot of risks on the roads anymore.

being this is my first group ride ill probably take one of the slower groups to get a feel and then maybe move up

Once it warms up I usually down there every weekend riding with ynot and kman, you should join us.

And put me at about....... lets say 7. Stoked this is gonna be fun!!!

Edited by Dying Shadow