What did you do to your bike today?

JustinNck1

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, zx3vfr said:

Nice. I had another 3k rpm but wind resistanc3......

1 hour ago, DerekClouser said:

I still had another gear. 

Derek wins both the internet and motorcycling for today. Hell, for a week at least.

• Upvote 1

Plug/patched my rear tire, and washed the old bitch. Tomorrow I'll give her the go over for the upcoming gap trip.

Also got the wifey's bike cleaned up, oil changed and plugged into the tender for her long winter nap. There is a 98% chance it won't move till spring.

2 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

Ordered a case of Royal Purple, got filters, just need some crush washers. Gonna order a new PR4GT for the rear. Fall Gap Trip prep has begun.

Resisting turning this into a oil thread. .....must.....resist ...

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Rode the crap outta it this past weekend :)

The title of the thread is 'today'. And wow have you lowered your standards on 'the crap outta it', you road it around a track.  Probably less than 50 miles.

12 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Bitch, please. You need to get over yourself, HotShot. :lol:

idk where you thought i was going with that. It was in reference to the picture i sent jim over the weekend of us jumping jinu's bike to get it started on saturday.:dunno:

1 minute ago, TimTheAzn said:

:lol:omg hahaha i totally forgot about that.

How was that by the way?

It was epic. About 30 minutes before they were to go on I went to the side of the stage where the sound boards were...my kid was ther....it is all blocked off.  He pulled me over the barriers and we hauled ass back to the green room.  At which point I started sending f u texts to @Casper to rub it in.  I totally ditched his ass by the stage to get myself in.

Here is my review that I emailed to a few friends:

It was a small venue show obviously, maybe 500 peeps tops.  They are real showmen and really engaged the audience.  Talking crap about hackers, pointing out the obvious sausage fest. Involving the audience on a bunch of occasions.  In a fun way.  Method Man spend a fair amount of time crowd surfing. That dude has a hell of a voice btw.  Red Man was a real showman and they had their show down, very professional with a bit of choreography but it looked natural. And they laid out a good set, started out with the early stuff and progressed through to the present.  Ended it with just Red Man and DJ Dice on stage doing a two songs from a new as yet unreleased album.

They worked their asses off, they did not just collect a check.

BTW, the bill to clean their hotel room was 20K.

signal-2016-09-24-001830.jpg

• Upvote 1