What did you do to your bike today?

JustinNck1

19 minutes ago, Tonik said:

It was epic. About 30 minutes before they were to go on I went to the side of the stage where the sound boards were...my kid was ther....it is all blocked off.  He pulled me over the barriers and we hauled ass back to the green room.  At which point I started sending f u texts to @Casper to rub it in.  I totally ditched his ass by the stage to get myself in.

Here is my review that I emailed to a few friends:

It was a small venue show obviously, maybe 500 peeps tops.  They are real showmen and really engaged the audience.  Talking crap about hackers, pointing out the obvious sausage fest. Involving the audience on a bunch of occasions.  In a fun way.  Method Man spend a fair amount of time crowd surfing. That dude has a hell of a voice btw.  Red Man was a real showman and they had their show down, very professional with a bit of choreography but it looked natural. And they laid out a good set, started out with the early stuff and progressed through to the present.  Ended it with just Red Man and DJ Dice on stage doing a two songs from a new as yet unreleased album.

They worked their asses off, they did not just collect a check.

BTW, the bill to clean their hotel room was 20K.

signal-2016-09-24-001830.jpg

Hopefully you didnt end up in the fetal position by the end of the night!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Hopefully you didnt end up in the fetal position by the end of the night!

No, after that I gave that shit up. But man the blue smoke when we walked into the makeshift green room was impressive.  People in the hotel room below them earlier in the day commented that when ever their AC came on their room filled with smoke too.

• Upvote 2

My 12yo son helped me wheel the bike from my side of the garage to the corner of my workshop for winter storage.  :(

It's on the center stand, and I'm gonna put some sta-bil in it and pray to the flying spaghetti monster that my 2017 season isn't over too.

Not my bike but still applies here.

Loaded the 4 willer for a weekend of mud.

Gonna be real muddy with all this rain and more on the way. Are you going to the Wayne? I can't cause my Son is still in town till after the Buckeye game sat. Then he will head off, he has to sign back in by 0800 @ Camp Lejeune. And my uncle and his wife are coming to visit sat & sun. We're planing a big ride in WV on Oct. 22nd.

Took a second front wheel to work to press new bearings and seals into it.  Having a second set of wheels allows me to completely wear out my tires locally, while having new rubber available for out-of-area trips.  

• Upvote 1

On 9/30/2016 at 3:16 PM, M_Quick said:

Gonna be real muddy with all this rain and more on the way. Are you going to the Wayne? I can't cause my Son is still in town till after the Buckeye game sat. Then he will head off, he has to sign back in by 0800 @ Camp Lejeune. And my uncle and his wife are coming to visit sat & sun. We're planing a big ride in WV on Oct. 22nd.

Yup wayne.The trails were perfect. Quit raining early Friday evening and so the muck could run off and Saturday was beautiful for riding.

Not at mid-o today?

Nope. Haha. I wished I was though. Morning was really foggy up where I work. Temps didn't get too warm. Idk if I was missing too much at mid-o. But a day at the track beats sitting in the office.

Sent from my iPhone.

19 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Nope. Haha. I wished I was though. Morning was really foggy up where I work. Temps didn't get too warm. Idk if I was missing too much at mid-o. But a day at the track beats sitting in the office.

Sent from my iPhone.

I thought Monday was going to be really busy at work so I wrote off the track day. The busy ended up getting pushed to today, so I sat at my desk doing busy work all yesterday. Should have gone to the track, lol.

Also,

Put center stand back on the Triumph.

Installed new brake pads on front of the Triumph.

Repaired disintegrating seat with gaff tape, need to pick up a Sargent or Corbin next year. 

To do on Triumph before Fall Gap Trip:

Oil change

Top off coolant

Install trailer hitch and buy trailer to haul all 37 spare batteries

• Upvote 1