What did you do to your bike today?

JustinNck1

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, motocat12 said:

@Killer_kaw I've been planning on those. What tire did you come from? comparison?

Seem stable at speed,turn is about the same and pretty good grip but jury is still out. Only put about 150 miles on them today. Coming from Pirelli Angel GT. Avons seem to ride a little softer but still feel connected to the road and have more grip. Biggest difference I noticed was breaking traction. Avons will give you a good pucker when they break loose and the angels give a little warning. I think I'm gonna like them and the price was great. $170 set at IP

Attempted to take it off the stands Saturday. Cheap cycle gear front stand jumped and the front of the bike fell, forcing the front stand up at a high rate of speed. When the front stand flipped up it shoved my hand into the chain ring on my bicycle and now I have a giant hole through my thumb nail through the tip of my finger. 

6 hours ago, Casper said:

I looked at it with sad puppy eyes for a few minutes then went back to work. 

I know your pain brother.  The best I can do is look at mine from the doorway to my garage.  Till the doctors tell me I can walk on my rh leg again I can't even get into my garage to be near it.  Friggin crashing sucks.  I'm off work and all the time in the world to ride and I am stuck sitting in the recliner waiting for my hip to heal.

The frustration is real.  :yuno:

51 minutes ago, vf1000ride said:

I know your pain brother.  The best I can do is look at mine from the doorway to my garage.  Till the doctors tell me I can walk on my rh leg again I can't even get into my garage to be near it.  Friggin crashing sucks.  I'm off work and all the time in the world to ride and I am stuck sitting in the recliner waiting for my hip to heal.

The frustration is real.  :yuno:

At least it is almost winter. Heal up quick man. 

I put on my Rox risers and carbon fiber fender extender on Tuesday and then rode about 290 miles yesterday from north of Cbus to Athens on 56; out 550 through Amesville to 379-555 North all the way to Zanesville.  Lots of meandering and finally home.